MEMORABLLE UV Protected Glass Degree Frame
Last updated date: April 15, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Diploma Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Diploma Frame you should buy.
If you want to hang your diploma in the path of direct sunlight, you'll benefit from the MEMORABLLE UV Protected Glass Degree Frame. Not only does the UV protection keep your diploma from fading over time, but it also helps keep the document dry and free of dust. The frame is made of a quality Indonesian wood that is sure to impress friends and visitors. In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the MEMORABLLE MEMORABLLE UV Protected Glass Degree Frame placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note April 15, 2020:
Checkout The Best Diploma Frame for a detailed review of all the top diploma frames.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
PROFESSIONAL LOOKING. Our Memorablle certificate frame highlights your credentials and promotes excellence in your home, office space, school or other places. The Ramin wood document frame plus neatly cut navy mat perfectly match together.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Diploma Frames
Earning a diploma takes a great deal of time and hard work. Whether you receive a high school diploma, college degree or trade certification, you’ll want to proudly display it in your home or office. A diploma frame will help you do just that!
The first thing you want to do as you browse available diploma frames is check the quality of the frame’s construction. Solid wood is always a good choice, as is a certified MDF backing. You may even come across a few models that are 100% recyclable. These frames are eco-friendly and allow you to contribute in caring for the environment.
Next, take a look at the frame’s glass, as this is what preserves your diploma and keeps it free from dust and accidental scratches. At the very least, you want the glass to be lead-free and crystal clear. If you plan on hanging the document in the direct path of the sun, it’s best to pay a little extra for glass with UV protection. Additionally, if you have small children or pets at home, go with a tempered glass that is shatterproof.
Determine how you want to display your diploma frame. Some models have an easel back that allows you to place the frame on a desk or tabletop. Others have triangle or sawtooth hangers for hanging the frame on the wall. Don’t forget to check the placement of the hanger to determine whether it can be hung vertically or horizontally.
Style is also important when selecting the best diploma frame. Perhaps you prefer to keep things simple with a gallery-style frame in one solid color. Maybe you’re looking for a more contemporary design that features Newzland whitewood molding, a colored mat and a gold rim. There are frames made from Indonesian wood and others that offer a choice between 12 different finishes. No matter what your taste, you’re sure to find a frame that meets your needs.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that in Greek Latin the word “diploma” actually means “double folded paper?” Here are a few more fun facts about this important document.
- The United States was the first country to award diplomas to graduates. Harvard College began the practice on September 23rd, 1642.
- Early diplomas were handcrafted and considered works of art. Later they were printed on sheepskin before they became mass-produced, like the diplomas of today.
- According to the Guinness World Records, Shigemi Hirata from Kyoto, Japan, is the oldest graduate. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in March of 2016 at 96 years of age.
The Diploma Frame Buying Guide
- In addition to dusting your diploma frame regularly with a feather duster, you’re also going to want to give it a thorough cleaning from time to time. To do this, you’ll need to remove the frame from the wall and set it on a table. Flip the frame over and remove the diploma. Use glass cleaner and a lint-free cloth on the glass portion of the frame and mild dish soap and water on the wood or plastic part of the frame. This will remove any fingerprints and accumulated dust and dirt. Dry the diploma frame completely with a lint-free towel before reassembling it and hanging it back up on your wall.
- There are plenty of attractive diploma frames that have an elegant look. These are great choices if you’re looking for the perfect graduation present.
- Check to see if the company selling the diploma frames gives back to any charities. For example, one business partners with the One Tree Planted Organization to plant a new tree each time a product is sold.
- Verify that the organization takes special measures to ensure the diploma frame arrives undamaged and unbroken. Some companies use bubble envelopes with cardboard packaging that is also made with corner guards. Others have developed their own product packaging that is specifically designed to keep fragile items safe during travel.
- Style and added features contribute to the overall price of diploma frames. The Golden State Art Double Mat Wood Frame and Americanflat Shatter-Resistant Glass Diploma Frame are more basic in design, and therefore, more affordable than other models. Consumers will find the MEMORABLLE UV Protected Glass Degree Frame and the Flagship Diploma & Certificate Frame are more costly, due to the added UV protection, colored mat and extra gold trim.