MelodySusie Compact Gel Nail Polish UV LED Lamp
Last updated date: November 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gel Nail Polish UV Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gel Nail Polish UV Light you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2022:
Checkout Dry Your Nails Faster Than Ever With The Best Nail Polish UV Light for a detailed review of all the top gel nail polish uv lights.
If you consider yourself a beginner, you'll love this gel nail polish UV light. It has just one button and sets up in seconds. It's also portable, which means you'll be able to use it at home, at the office or in a hotel room when traveling.
In our analysis, the MelodySusie MelodySusie Gel Nail Polish UV LED Lamp placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Quick Drying. MelodySusie 6W Violetilac LED UV nail lamp to shorten your curing time by 50% than other LED nail lamps. It is well compatible with most types of gel nail polishes. Please kindly note that this nail lamp can’t be returned. If you have any problems, please contact us for help. Portable & Compact. MelodySusie 6W Mini nail lamp is compact, ergonomic, and lightweight. It’s the perfect pocket nail lamp for school, office, home use, and travel. You can use it anywhere as you like! Low Heat & Painless. The nail lamp cures your gel nail polishes with low heat, painless that protects your hands. If you feel this nail lamp is a little small for your hands, we recommend to cure your thumb firstly, then cure the left 4 fingernails. Gift Idea. Super-cute white design with a heart-shaped button makes a perfect gift for friends and family. Best birthday gift for your daughter and granddaughter who would like to learn nail art. Easy to Use. This lamp has a one-button design with a built-in timer. Press the button once for 60 seconds and twice for 45 seconds. This setup is easy to use for even the nail art beginner.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gel Nail Polish UV Lights
According to Statista, over $8 billion is spent each year on nail salon services in the United States. Fortunately, with machines like gel nail polish UV lights readily available for purchase at affordable prices, individuals can reduce their spending in this category.
Most gel nail polish UV lights come with LED beads that last an astounding 50,000 hours. That means after your initial purchase, you’ll get years of use out of the device, which results in huge savings.
When shopping for the best gel nail polish UV light, look at the wattage. A model with 168 watts of power cures nails twice as fast as a light operating at a lower wattage.
Look at the design of the UV light next. You want to make sure that you can fit all five fingers or toes in the unit at once. Some models only fit four and then you are left having to cure your thumb separately.
Review the size of the LCD screen and the number of included timers. Some models have small screens with only two timer settings, while others come with large screens and as many as four timer settings.
Consider going with a gel nail polish UV light that has a smart automatic sensor. This way the unit turns on when you slide your hand under the light and off when you remove your hand from the light.
The Gel Nail Polish UV Light Buying Guide
- Gel nail polish UV lights make excellent gifts for Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas or even a bridal shower.
- Take a few seconds to clean your gel nail polish UV light after each use to prevent the growth of bacteria. All you need to do is wipe the unit down using a disinfecting wipe that is listed as killing 99.9% of germs.
- Always follow the instruction booklet provided to set up your light. Most models require you to connect the device to an adapter before plugging the adapter into a socket.
- It is important to note that gel nail polish UV lights won’t work to dry regular nail polish.
- You’ll find gel nail polish UV lights are available at several price points based on design, wattage and extra features. The MelodySusie Gel Nail Polish UV LED Lamp is the most affordable option. The SUNUV 48W Gel Nail Polish UV LED Light has the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide