Mellow Naturalista 12-Inch Wood Twin Bed Frame
Last updated date: October 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Twin Bed Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Twin Bed Frame you should buy.
Update as October 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Twin Bed Frames for a detailed review of all the top twin bed frames.
If you're going for a rustic of farmhouse look, consider this twin bed frame. It's made from a beautiful natural pine wood that is 3.5 inches thick. Non-slip tape has been added to the frame's slats, which prevents creaking when climbing in and out of bed.
In our analysis, the Mellow Mellow Naturalista 12-Inch Wood Twin Bed Frame placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Noise free Construction with non-slip tape on the wooden slat for stability. Mattress not included. Product dimensions: 74.5” L x 38” W x 12” H. Under bed clearance – 8.5”. Distance between slats – 3.5”. Evenly distributed weight limit – 1,500 lbs. Mid-century modern style with 3.5-inch solid wooden frame for better durability. Easy to assemble in minutes. Product is covered under 5-year manufacturer warranty. Twin platform bed frame with wooden slat mattress foundation | No box Spring needed.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Twin Bed Frames
The bed frame is the focal point of the bedroom. Even as a twin size, it’s often the largest object in the room, so it automatically draws in the eye. You can use the twin bed frame to create a relaxing atmosphere to help you get a peaceful sleep each night.
The twin bed frame is where the box spring and the mattress sit. It consists of a large rectangular frame made out of wood or metal. Some also have a large headboard, which can be made out of wood or metal, and be upholstered with a kind of fabric or leather. Some twin beds also include a footboard, which is a slightly smaller size than a headboard.
The style of the bed frame is often created by the materials used. Wooden bed frames create a rustic or cottage vibe. On the other hand, metal bed frames bring a sense of modernism or minimalism. Upholstered bed frames are luxurious and grand, creating a feel of opulence and comfort. Consider the kinds of materials you have in your bedroom and select a bed frame that compliments your style.
The Twin Bed Frame Buying Guide
- One of the most important factors to consider when you’re buying a twin bed frame is how much space you have in your bedroom. While the bed frame will accommodate your mattress and box spring, the headboard and footboard can also add on a few inches to the dimensions. Ideally, aim to have around two to three feet of space minimum around your twin bed frame so that you have room to move around easily.
- The support type your twin bed frame has affects how high it is off the ground. Platform bed frames typically have a low profile, and don’t require a box spring. A bed frame that requires a box spring will be higher off the ground because you will have to account for the height of the box spring.
- Much of the twin bed frame gets covered by your mattress, sheets and blankets. However, the legs usually stand out. Take a look to see whether they are decorative and stylish. You’ll also want to make sure they don’t have any parts that will snag your carpet or rug, or scratch your floor. If the twin bed frame comes with casters or wheel, make sure they have a locking function.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide