Mellanni Stain Resistant Full Fitted Sheets
Last updated date: March 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Full Fitted Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Full Fitted Sheet you should buy.
Editor's Note March 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Full Fitted Sheets for a detailed review of all the top full fitted sheets.
This set of full fitted sheets comes in just about any size you can think of, as well as with extra deep pockets for thicker mattresses. The soft microfiber material is easy to care for. It's wrinkle, stain and fade resistant. When dirty, sleepers can toss the sheets in the washing machine using the cold water setting.
In our analysis, the Mellanni Mellanni Stain Resistant Full Fitted Sheets placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE - Sleep better and wake up each morning feeling refreshed and full of energy. Silky soft, most comfortable and luxurious fitted sheet you can find. Best for any room in your house - bedroom, guest room, kids room, RV, vacation home. Great gift idea for men and women, Moms and Dads, Valentine's - Mother's - Father's Day and Christmas. Full Size Luxury Fitted Sheet - 54" x 75". 1 deep pocket fitted sheet with elastic all around (not just the corners, like other sheets). Fits mattresses up to 16". EASY CARE - Fade, stain, shrink and wrinkle resistant. Machine wash in cold. Dries quick on tumble dry low. More durable than cotton. Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites. HIGHEST QUALITY BRUSHED MICROFIBER -Made of the highest quality microfiber and workmanship so you know it LASTS! Fabulous selection of colors will make your bedroom look like it belongs in a magazine. LIFETIME MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE -Mellanni is a different kind of company that prides itself in providing the absolute best customer service in the industry. If for any reason you decide that this bed sheet set is not for you, send 1 simple email and receive a 100% money-back refund, absolutely no questions asked (in fact, you don't even have to return the set).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Full Fitted Sheets
Getting a good night’s sleep is crucial for maintaining both physical and mental health. Consistent, quality sleep has been linked to a reduction in risk for heart disease, diabetes, obesity, anxiety, cancer and much more.
Let’s face it — you can’t achieve quality sleep without quality bed sheets, particularly the fitted sheet you sleep on top of. Comfortable sheets promote uninterrupted sleep patterns, getting you one step closer to all the great health benefits that come with sleep.
There are a number of important considerations to make before purchasing the perfect full fitted bed sheets for your needs. Options will depend on your budget and your personal preferences when it comes to style and material. Since there are so many full fitted sheet products on the market, it’s possible to find one that checks all the boxes on your list, though you’ll want to do some research first.
Bright white full fitted sheets can make a bed look and feel extra cozy, promoting sound sleep. But spills are practically inevitable, so white or light-colored bed sheets need to be easy to clean. Most fitted sheets are machine-washable, but some materials, like silk, do require special care. It’s important to take fabric type into consideration when purchasing sheets.
Most high-quality sheets are made from cotton, a material that feels silky and luxurious while maintaining its strength. Cotton is typically resistant to tears, frays, pills, wrinkles and fading, which makes it a long-lasting fitted sheet choice.
More specifically, Pima cotton is mostly grown in the U.S. while Egyptian cotton is typically grown in Egypt’s Nile River Valley. It can often be difficult to verify the integrity of sheets labeled “Egyptian cotton” or “Pima cotton,” but you can always count on the label “long-staple cotton.”
The length of the cotton’s staple is the best way to determine whether or not a full fitted sheet is soft and comfortable. The longer the length, the softer the sheet. Egyptian and Pima cotton are both considered “extra-long-staple” sheets. Sheets labeled “long-staple” are also comfortable sheet choices.
Thread count is another term you see often when searching for full fitted sheets. The term refers to the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Sheets with higher thread counts tend to be softer and quality sheets tend to have thread counts between 200 and 800.
Higher thread counts may yield softer sheets, but they also impact breathability. Those sensitive to heat when they sleep must do extra research to find a thread count that works for them, both in terms of texture and breathability. You may even want to switch your sheets to a lower thread count in the warmer months to help you stay cool at night, swapping them for warmer sheets in the winter.
The Full Fitted Sheet Buying Guide
- Easily increase your bed’s coziness factor by ironing your sheets. While some may think of ironing as a mundane task, others find comfort in it. For crisp, soft sheets, iron them when they’re still slightly damp and spray them with starch. Your luxuriously ironed sheets will feel just like the ones at fancy hotels.
- With use, the number of fungi, bacteria and other debris can accumulate in your bedding. Allergens and dust mites can accumulate as well, which may lead to allergic reactions in the form of a stuffy nose, hives or asthma attacks. If you suffer from allergies, it’s important to wash your bedsheets often — about once a week. Those without allergies should still regularly throw their sheets in the washing machine to rid of accumulated germs, dirt and debris.
- Believe it or not, the color scheme in your bedroom affects your sleep. Experts agree that blue is the best color to promote healthy sleep because of its calming effect on the brain. Yellow, green and silver also work well. While you don’t necessarily have to seek bed sheets in these colors, it’s important to consider your bedroom’s overall theme. However you decorate, avoid the energetic color red in your bedroom.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide