Mellanni Hypoallergenic Double Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 4-Pack
Last updated: October 13, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Pillowcases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Pillowcase you should buy.
You'll wake up feeling refreshed when you go with this set of white pillowcases. The high-quality microfiber material used to make the pillowcases is soft to the touch and extremely breathable. It's also resistant to stains, wrinkles and fading.In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Mellanni Hypoallergenic Microfiber White Pillowcases, 4-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Get the best sleep of your life and wake up feeling refreshed. Our pillowcases are comfortable, silky soft, and luxurious. Perfect for any room in your house – bedroom, guest room, kids room, RV, and vacation home. Great gift idea for men and women, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Christmas
White Pillowcase Rankings
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke states that getting enough sleep each night is just as important as drinking enough water and consuming enough food. One way to aid your body in heading off to dreamland each night is to purchase a quality set of pillowcases that feel nice and soft against your skin.
White pillowcases are ideal, as they can be used with virtually any quilt or comforter. You’ll first want to determine what type of material you’d like the pillowcases to be made out of. Polyester satin is smooth and elegant in appearance, while a microfiber set provides more of a classic look.
Check to see if the white pillowcases are hypoallergenic. This is a good choice for all sleepers, but it’s especially important for allergy sufferers. Most hypoallergenic pillowcases also protect against dust mites.
Review how much care the white pillowcases need. If you’re a busy mom, you’ll want to go with a set that resists wrinkles, stains and fading. It’s also helpful if the pillowcases are shrink-resistant, as any laundry helpers may not think to check the product’s washing instructions before cleaning the items.
- Check the product care label before cleaning your white pillowcases for the first time. Some require users to use the machine wash cold setting, while others recommend the warm setting. If the pillowcases are made from satin, you’ll need to turn the pillowcase inside out, place it in a mesh laundry bag and wash it using only mild laundry detergent. Most of the pillowcases can be tumble dried on low.
- Stick to using non-chlorine bleach when washing white pillowcases.
- If you purchase a set of pillowcases that isn’t wrinkle-resistant, you can use a cool iron to remove any wrinkles.
- White pillowcases lend themselves to a variety of other uses. Children can decorate them and take them out on Halloween to hold their candy. They can also be used to store flour, make bandanas and to assist in machine washing stuffed animals.
- To compare the price of different pillowcase sets, you’ll need to first divide the total cost by the number of pillows in the set. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Dorchester Egyptian Cotton White Pillowcase and the Utopia Bedding Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 2-Pack. The Ravmix Mulberry Silk White Pillowcase comes in with the highest price tag of the bunch.