Mellanni Brushed Microfiber Luxury Sheets, 4-Piece
Last updated date: August 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury Sheet you should buy.
Update as August 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Luxury Sheets for a detailed review of all the top luxury sheets.
Whether you need a high-quality sheet set for your bedroom, camping mattress or RV, this microfiber sheet set has you covered. The deep pockets fit mattresses of up to 16 inches in thickness and have elastic all the way around to hold the sheet in place. The sheets are also easy to care for, as they can be quickly cleaned in a washing machine using the cold water setting.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Mellanni Brushed Microfiber Luxury Sheets, 4-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
#1 Bed Sheet Set – Super Silky Soft – HIGHEST QUALITY 100% Brushed Microfiber 1800 Bedding Collections. Wrinkle, Fade, Stain Resistant – Deep Pockets – Luxury Fitted & Flat Sheets, Pillowcases. Best For Bedroom, Guest Room, Childrens Room, RV, Vacation Home, Bed in a Bag Addition – LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Mellanni Fine Linens wraps you in elegance, luxury and comfort. Indulge in silky soft, 100% brushed microfiber carefully crafted in every detail. Here’s What A Few Of Our Raving Fans Are Saying. “Softest Sheets EVER!” “Best sheets I’ve ever slept on” “Best customer service on Amazon, Period” “Beats any other product” Microfiber sheets are breathable, keep moisture away. Comes in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King and California King. Perfect bedding sets for adults, kids, toddler, teen girls and boys. These luxuries bed sheets stay fresh, cool during hot nights and warm in cold nights – leaving you and your family rested and ready for a new day. Extremely soft and comfortable! The Best Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee, Included For Free! Our 100% no questions asked, no hassle money back or replacement guarantee is the best in the business. Order now!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Luxury Sheets
Is there anything more comforting than crawling into a freshly-made bed with sheets right out of the dryer? It’s even better when those sheets are soft to the touch, as it can help you instantly relax from the stresses of the day. The quality of sleep you can enjoy is related to the kind of bedding you choose. Scratchy, rough sheets can be irritating and keep you up, while plush and luxurious sheets help you fall into a deep slumber.
When you’re in the market for luxury sheets, the most important element to consider is the material used to make the sheets. Cotton is a popular fabric for luxury sheets because of how soft, breathable and durable it is. Look for cotton that has extra-long fibers, which lead to the hand-soft feel. Certified Egyptian, Pima and Supima are some of the highest-quality types of cotton.
Thread count is a metric you’ll want to pay attention to when you’re looking for high-quality cotton. This number is the amount of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Usually, the higher the thread count, the more comfortable and smooth your sheets will be. Aim for between 300-1,000 thread count for luxury cotton sheets. You can also find luxury sheets that are made out of microfiber. While it doesn’t have the same feel as luxury cotton, it’s a durable, comfortable and cost-effective option.
In addition to the thread count, take a look at the type of weave that is used. A sateen weave gives a silky-smooth feel that is commonly associated with luxury bedding. Another popular option is a percale weave, which offers a light and crisp feel. One isn’t more high-quality than the other; it all depends on your personal textural preference.
The Luxury Sheet Buying Guide
- Pay close attention to the kind of material the luxury sheets are made from. You’ll want to look for high-quality cotton with long fibers, called ELS cotton (extra-long staple cotton). These sheets will be incredibly soft to the touch and will have a high thread count.
- If you’re investing in luxury sheets, durability is key. You don’t want your sheets to fall apart after a couple of washes. Cotton is a durable textile, as is microfiber. Both of these materials can withstand daily use and regular washes. These are sheets that will last for several years while still looking and feeling like new.
- Carefully select the size of the sheets you need. Many luxury sheets are available in a full range of bed sizes such as king, queen, full, double, twin and twin XL. In addition to the bedding size, see whether you need a sheet with deep pockets. Measure the height of your mattress. If it’s under 14 inches, you can use regular-pocket fitted sheets. If your mattress is much taller, then you’ll need to look for deep-pocket fitted luxury sheets.
- Take a look at what is included with the luxury sheets. Most often, sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillow cases. Some sets also include decorative pillow shams, comforter covers and bed skirts.
- Decide what kind of style you want your bedroom to have, and accentuate it with the color of your sheets. Luxury sheets in bold colors give off an energetic and lively vibe while muted colors and pastels create a relaxing atmosphere.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide