Mellanni Machine Washable Linen Sheets, 4-Piece
Last updated date: May 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Linen Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Linen Sheet you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Linen Sheet for a detailed review of all the top linen sheets.
In our analysis of 146 expert reviews, the Mellanni Machine Washable Linen Sheets, 4-Piece placed 18th when we looked at the top 20 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
#1 Bed Sheet – Super Silky Soft – HIGHEST QUALITY 100% Brushed Microfiber 1800 Bedding Collections Wrinkle, Fade, Stain Resistant – Hypoallergenic – Deep Pockets – Luxury Fitted & Flat Sheets, Pillowcases Best For Bedroom, Guest Room, Childrens Room, RV, Vacation Home, Bed in a Bag Addition – LIFETIME GUARANTEE Mellanni Fine Linens wraps you in elegance, luxury and comfort. Indulge in silky soft, 100% brushed microfiber carefully crafted in every detail Here’s What A Few Of Our Raving Fans Are Saying “Softest Sheets EVER!” “Best sheets I’ve ever slept on”,“Beats any other product” Microfiber sheets are breathable, keep moisture, dust mites and other allergens away, hypoallergenic. Comes in Twin, Full, Queen, King and California King. Perfect bedding sets for adults, kids, toddler, teen girls and boys. These luxuries bed sheets stay fresh, cool during hot nights and warm in cold nights – leaving you and your family rested and ready for a new day. Extremely soft and comfortable! The Best Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee, Included For Free! Our 100% no questions asked, no hassle money back or replacement guarantee is the best in the business. Order now!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Linen Sheets
There are many benefits to owning a linen sheet set. Did you know that linen can absorb 20% of its weight in moisture, while still keeping you feeling dry and comfortable? That means you’ll also be warmer during the fall and winter and cooler during the spring and summer.
As you compare different linen sheet sets, you’ll want to carefully examine the materials used to make the sets to ensure they are non-toxic. For example, you’ll find there are linen sheets that are constructed of 100% natural organic flax fibers that were never chemically treated.
Opting for a company that follows eco-friendly practices is also a plus. The DAPU Pure Stone Washed Linen Sheet Set is made from 100% French grown flax sourced from a farm that follows ecological and socially responsible harvesting methods.
Check the linens for softness. Although all linen sheets get softer and softer with each wash, you don’t want to start out with stiff sheets. Some sets are stonewashed and softened with natural enzymes. That means you’ll be comfortable from the first night you climb under the covers.
Review the stitching next. Not only do you want to make sure the stitching is top quality, but you may also want to choose a set with some style. A set that adds a classic vintage look to their sheet sets with hemstitching is an excellent choice.
Determine if the sheet set comes in your bed size. Some companies only make king- and queen-sized sets, while others offer everything from a twin to a California king. Don’t forget to check if the sheets are made for deep pockets if you have a mattress with a 16 or 17-inch thickness.
Most linen sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillowcases. In some cases, you’ll also receive a reusable cloth bag with a drawstring top for easy storage.
The Linen Sheet Buying Guide
- Pay careful attention to the sheet set’s product care label. Some are machine washable without any special instructions. Others require that you wash the sheets in warm water and tumble dry on medium. Additionally, you should avoid adding bleach to any cycle that contains linen sheets, as bleach weakens linen fibers.
- Should your linen sheets become stained, you’ll need to use a stain remover before washing them. It is important that you test the stain remover on an underside hem or seam first to make sure it doesn’t harm or discolor the fabric.
- The price on linen sheet sets ranges based on where the linen was sourced from, as well as any extra touches that are added by the manufacturer. For example, you’ll find a sheet set that uses a unique melange weave that the others don’t has a higher price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide