Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set
Last updated date: August 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sheet Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sheet Set you should buy.
Editor's Note September 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Sheet Set for a detailed review of all the top sheet sets.
When it comes to softness, you can't beat this sheet set. The comfort of these sheets rivals what you'll find at top hotels. They're both hypoallergenic and resistant to bed bugs, making them ideal for those who have sensitivities. During our testing, we found these to be incredibly soft. The piping on the pillow cases was a nice touch.
In our analysis of 124 expert reviews, the Mellanni Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
#1 Bed Sheet - Super Silky Soft - HIGHEST QUALITY 100% Brushed Microfiber 1800 Bedding Collections .Wrinkle, Fade, Stain Resistant - Hypoallergenic - Deep Pockets - Luxury Fitted & Flat Sheets, Pillowcases . Best For Bedroom, Guest Room, Childrens Room, RV, Vacation Home, Bed in a Bag Addition - LIFETIME GUARANTEE Mellanni Fine Linens wraps you in elegance, luxury and comfort. Indulge in silky soft, 100% brushed microfiber carefully crafted in every detail Here’s What A Few Of Our Raving Fans Are Saying “Softest Sheets EVER!” “Best sheets I've ever slept on”,“Beats any other product” Microfiber sheets are breathable, keep moisture, dust mites and other allergens away, hypoallergenic. Comes in Twin, Full, Queen, King and California King. Perfect bedding sets for adults, kids, toddler, teen girls and boys. These luxuries bed sheets stay fresh, cool during hot nights and warm in cold nights - leaving you and your family rested and ready for a new day. Extremely soft and comfortable! The Best Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee, Included For Free! Our 100% no questions asked, no hassle money back or replacement guarantee is the best in the business. Order now!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sheet Sets
High-quality cotton sheets can be pricey, especially if you’re buying for a dorm room or outfitting your rarely used guest room mattresses. In recent years, advancements in microfiber design have provided an alternative. Not only are these sheets much more affordable, but they rival cotton sheets both in comfort and design.
However, not all microfiber sheets hold the same standards. Breathability is an important issue in sheets. Thin sheets feel better in the summertime, certainly, but microfiber still won’t be quite as breathable as cotton. That means you should make sure you wash them on a regular basis to prevent odors and mold, especially if you have sensitivities.
One thing complicating the buying process is that microfiber sheets aren’t graded by thread count like cotton sheets are. That can make comfort a guessing game. It’s important to pay attention to reviews to make sure you get sheets that you’ll love sleeping on.
As mattresses have gotten thicker, shopping for sheets has also become more complicated. Before you start shopping, measure the thickness of your mattress to make sure the fitted sheet you choose will fit over the sides. Many of today’s sheet sets have deep pockets to accommodate both thick mattresses and the memory foam toppers on many beds today. If you don’t have a thick mattress, you’ll have to shop for a sheet set that is built for your bed type.
Durability is also essential in a sheet set. You’ll want to be able to wash your sheets on a fairly regular basis without having to worry about wear. The best microfiber sheets are built to resist pilling and fading over time. You should also be able to wash them on cold and dry them on a cooler setting. Unless you like ironing your sheets, be sure to search for sheets built for wrinkle resistance.
The Sheet Set Buying Guide
- The first thing to look at as you’re searching for a new sheet set is size options. The Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set, Sweet Home Collection 1500 Thread Sheet Set and Bare Home 1800 Thread Sheet Set have dozens of color options, plus sizes ranging from twin to California and Split King. The AmazonBasics Sheet Set has dozens of color options but a smaller selection of sizes.
- Most microfiber sheets allow you to wash them, but it’s recommended you stick to cold temperatures to avoid fading. You’ll also need to dry them on low heat. One of the benefits of microfiber sheets over cotton, though, is that they dry faster. You may notice lint tends to stick more to microfiber material than cotton, so it’s best to avoid washing items like blankets and towels with your sheets.
- If you want your sheets to have that just-pressed look without pulling out the iron, look for wrinkle-resistant material. The Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set, Sweet Home Collection 1500 Thread Sheet Set, Bare Home 1800 Thread Sheet Set and AmazonBasics Sheet Set all keep wrinkles to a minimum, but it’s always best to remove your sheets from the dryer as soon as you hear the timer.
- All things considered, it’s all about how the sheets feel when you slide between them at night. The Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set has a level of softness similar to what you find with the best hotel sheets.
- If you have sensitivities, the Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set and Bare Home 1800 Thread Sheet Set are hypoallergenic, and the Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set is designed to resist bed bugs.
- Measure the depth of your mattress before you buy. The Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set and AmazonBasics Sheet Set are designed to work with mattresses of up to 16 inches deep, while the Sweet Home Collection 1500 Thread Sheet Set is better on 12-inch mattresses. Although you can use a 16-inch fitted sheet on a shallower mattress, you’ll have to deal with tucking the excess in.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide