Mellanni 100% Organic Cotton Flannel Sheet Set, King
Last updated date: March 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top King Size Flannel Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best King Size Flannel Sheet you should buy.
Editor's Note March 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best King-Size Flannel Sheets for a detailed review of all the top king size flannel sheets.
With this sheet set, you get 100% organic cotton for an eco-friendly build. The material is quality heavyweight flannel, with a double-brushed finish on both sides giving it a velvety soft feel. The material is fade, stain, shed and wrinkle resistant, with the softness increasing with each wash.
In our analysis, the Mellanni Mellanni 100% Organic Cotton Flannel Sheet Set, King placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Gots Certified Organic Cotton Flannel. Imported. 100% Organic Cotton Premium Quality Heavyweight Flannel Sheets for the pleasure that Lasts! The double-brushed finish on both sides gives an ultra velvety feel that lulls you to sleep in comfort. Soft and Remarkably Cozy - both warm and breathable to maximize your comfort while sleeping. Perfect for any room in your house - bedroom, guest room, kids room, dorm, camping. Great gift idea for a man, woman, mom and dad, family holidays or any other occasion. 180GSM Flannel Sheet Set includes: 1 King Size Fitted Sheet with deep pocket that fit up to 16" mattresses and elastic all around 78" x 80", 1 Flat sheet 108" x 102"; 2 pillow cases 20" x 40". Easy Care - Fade, Stain, Shed and Wrinkle resistant. Will not shrink! They are long lasting and get softer with every wash. Just machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Mellanni Lifetime Promise - Mellanni is a different kind of company that prides itself on providing the absolute best customer service in the industry. If you are not satisfied with your purchase at any point and for any reason, you can return it with no questions asked. That's the Mellanni Promise (in fact, you don't even have to send back the product).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On King Size Flannel Sheets
If you struggle with staying warm at night, few things will warm you up like a good set of flannel sheets. Flannel is actually cotton, but it’s a medium-weight material and features a napped finish. To achieve that result, manufacturers either use a loosely spun weave or apply a brushed finish. The process creates a soft, cozy fabric that has some consumers looking forward to the chilliest winter months.
Flannel is perhaps best associated with plaid and tartan designs, but that’s simply tradition. Today’s flannel can be in solids or any variety of patterns. Although flannel was originally made from wool, today’s flannel clothing and linens are more likely to be 100% cotton or a cotton-silk blend. For the softest, coziest results, look for a flannel that’s 100% cotton.
Since flannel can be extra warm, you may find you prefer to use flannel sheets only in the coldest winter months. But if you live with someone who turns the air conditioner way down in the summer, flannel sheets could become your year-round friend.
If you choose a quality set of flannel sheets, you shouldn’t have to worry about sweat buildup during the night. The best flannel bedding is made to wick moisture from the body, keeping you warm while also allowing you to stay dry.
The King Size Flannel Sheet Buying Guide
- Cotton can shrink in the washer and dryer, particularly if you’re washing on hot. You can expect a reduction of 3 to 5%. To reduce this risk, look for sheets that are preshrunk and wash your sheets on warm, not hot.
- Pilling can be a problem with flannel. To reduce the risk, add one-half cup of white vinegar to the first wash. This will also help set the color and reduce the risk of fading.
- To retain your sheets’ softness, avoid the use of fabric softener products. Instead, consider putting tennis balls in the dryer when your sheets are in there. This helps keep the fabric from clumping as the fibers rub together.
- Those with sensitive skin should look for flannel sheets that are manufactured specifically to reduce chemicals and dyes. If you’re concerned about the environment, you can find flannel bedding that’s made using organic cotton.
- As with any cotton fabric, flannel sheets can tend to wrinkle, particularly if you leave them in the dryer too long. Look for a flannel that’s wrinkle-resistant if you’re concerned about this.
- Pay close attention to the depth of your mattress. Make sure the fitted sheet you’re buying is deep enough to fit comfortably around it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide