Melissa & Doug Self-Stick Pizza 5-Year-Old Girl’s Gifts
Last updated date: March 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 5 Year-Old-Girl's Gifts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 5 Year-Old-Girl's Gifts you should buy.
Update as March 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best 5-Year-Old Girls’ Gifts for a detailed review of all the top 5 year-old-girl's gifts.
In our analysis, the Melissa & Doug Melissa & Doug Self-Stick Pizza 5-Year-Old Girl's Gifts placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Young pizza chefs will shout “Mamma mia!” when they see the 54 toppings that come with this wooden pizza set! Then they’ll get busy topping, cutting, and serving up six custom slices for their happy customers. The set comes with a brightly colored tray, pizza cutter, spatula, and wooden box for storage, and the pizza makes “slicing” noises when cut! The Melissa & Doug Pizza set provides children ages 3 to 5 with all kinds of opportunities for learning and play. For example, count out the slices with kids and have them repeat until they can count them on their own. Have the kids sort the toppings into groups by name or identify each type of food and count how many there are in each group. You can also enhance the pretend play experience by ordering a pizza and having them make one just for you. This Melissa & Doug Pizza Set is an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 to 5. Add the Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set to round out the pretend play experience and give kids an engaging option for screen-free fun. This product ships in its own special e-commerce packaging intended to reduce waste. For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 5 Year-Old-Girl's Gifts
While the developmental stages of kids vary greatly, many five-year-old girls are on the precipice of being a “big kid.” They have passed the stage of toddlerhood and are no longer preschoolers. Many are in kindergarten, going to school with lots of friends and teachers. They are curious, adventurous, fearless and interested in the world around them. There are so many gifts available that cater to a five-year-old girl’s developmental stage and interest.
Many five-year-old girls are interested in dramatic play. They are highly imaginative and love creating new worlds with unicorns, dragons, princesses and superheroes. Some are working on their math skills and learning addition and subtraction, while others are more interested in sounding out words and working on their reading skills. Others love trying to master riding their bike without training wheels while some are more into arts and crafts.
Many kids this age are social butterflies. They love making new friends, playing with siblings and talking to adults. Gifts that encourage them to showcase their abilities and interests while interacting with others are important. This way, they can work on their sharing skills as well as their communication skills while playing with friends.
The 5 Year-Old-Girl's Gifts Buying Guide
- Consider what kinds of things the five-year-old girl in your life likes to play with. This will help you determine the best gift for them. Be sure to encourage their interests and skills, as well as challenge them to learn new things.
- If she enjoys making jewelry with beads and string, for example, consider getting her a beautiful jewelry box. She can use it to keep her creations so they won’t get lost all over the house. This also teaches her to take care of her belongings, which is an important lesson to learn for most five-year-old girls.
- For those who love imaginative play, fairy tales and unicorns, consider a backpack that enables her to bring her make-believe toys with her wherever she goes. For example, a backpack that comes with unicorn gifts is a great idea.
- Does your five-year-old girl enjoy arts and crafts? Many are creative and love drawing, painting, cutting and gluing their artwork. Look for a unique arts and crafts set that lets her create in a new medium, such as with sprinkles or glitter.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide