Melannco Traditional Floating Shelves, White, 4-Pack
Last updated date: November 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Floating Shelves, White and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Floating Shelf, White you should buy.
Update as November 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Floating Shelves, White for a detailed review of all the top floating shelves, white.
With this set of floating shelves, you'll get four shelves in the following sizes: 6, 12, 20 and 24 inches. All of the hardware needed to install the shelves is included and you'll have the freedom to arrange the shelves in a variety of ways. If you prefer, you can even hang them in separate rooms.
In our analysis, the Melannco Melannco Traditional Floating Shelves, White, 4-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This Melannco Set of 4 White Wall Shelves brings a contemporary look and a touch of drama to any room. They can be used to display books, vases, knickknacks, framed photos, and more, and feature raised edges that ensure items stay on the platforms. Made of lightweight wood with a clean white finish that complements any decor, they command attention on your wall, whether grouped together or hung separately. Shelves are 4-1/3 inches tall and 5 inches deep. Includes one each of 6, 12, 20, and 24 inch long shelves. Includes hardware, instructions, new screws, and anchors with template and level for easy mounting.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Floating Shelves, White
Home decor is a great way to show your style and make your house your home. From pictures of your favorite moments to artwork by your favorite artist, there are countless ways to decorate your walls. For a place to accommodate multiple items, consider a set of white floating shelves. You can use these anywhere in the home and adorn them with succulents, diffusers or photos. There are several great sets of white floating shelves to accommodate different decor and home styles.
What is the difference between a regular wall shelf and a floating shelf? A floating shelf, by definition, is a wall shelf that is fixed to the wall with hardware that attaches inside the shelf. It creates a bit of an illusion and appears as if it is floating, thus the name. They are typically best for dainty items, not so much heftier decorations.
As with every decor item you purchase, you want to check its material. The white floating shelves that will last you a lifetime are made of real wood, durable metal and other long-lasting materials.
Not only do you want floating shelves that will last, but you also want them to look good and complement your other decorations in your home as well. There a few options you can choose from. Each set has a distinct style that can complement your other décor.
Take the time and find a set that is made with quality and looks gorgeous. You will want to get more after you hang your first set and realize just how much it adds to the room. Always consider what you want to place on the floating shelves and where you want to hang them, and you’ll find the best floating shelves for your home.
The Floating Shelf, White Buying Guide
- Always find out the amount of weight that the white floating shelves can bear before you buy so you know if they will hold the items you want to place on them.
- Check to see if the set of white floating shelves you want comes with hardware to install or whether you need to source some separately/
- White floating shelves look great in a variety of sizes, staggered on the wall in various orientations.
- Be sure to follow any included instructions to install the white floating shelves correctly into the wall so they do not pull out when items are placed on top.
- Be mindful of the weight capacity of each shelf so you don’t pull it out of the wall by placing a heavy item on it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide