MEETSUN Blue Light Blocking UV400 Transparent Lens Computer Glasses
Last updated date: April 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Computer Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Computer Glasses you should buy.
Update as April 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Computer Glasses for a detailed review of all the top computer glasses.
These non-prescription computer glasses come in fashionably patterned pairs. Clear, durable lenses offer protection from blue and UV wavelengths without changing color perception. They provide both health benefits and the perfect finishing touch to your ensemble.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the MEETSUN Blue Light Blocking UV400 Transparent Lens Computer Glasses placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Plastic frame. Composite lens. Non-polarized. Lens width: 53 millimeters. BLUE LIGHT FILTER LENS - Block harsh blue light and UV400,Blue light blocking computer glasses is Professional for people who work long hours on computers, tablets, games, on the phone or on TV. ANTI EYE STRAIN, MORE RESTFUL SLEEP - Enjoy your digital time, NO worry about eye fatigue, blurred vision and headache., Improve Better Sleep, provide all-day protection. TRANSPARENT LENS - Low color difference,bring you good visual experience,shock resistant ,non fragile and water proof, dust free and easy to clean,safe to wear. FASHION DESIGN & HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS - Ultra light frame,never out of fashion，strong and durable，the non prescription glasses is suitable for women and men. LIFETIME WARRANTY – MEETSUN ensures all our customers with 100% Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Breakage Warranty for our product. In case of any broken issues,please contact us without hesitation. We will provide the best service until our customers are satisfied. You have no risk to try!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Computer Glasses
Computer glasses, gaming glasses and blue-light-blocking glasses in general offer protection from the harm and fatigue caused by modern computer, tablet, phone and TV screens. These screens emit a large amount of blue light, which is adjacent to the harmful ultraviolet (or UV) portion of the electromagnetic spectrum.
Blue light is visible, high-energy electromagnetic radiation that comes from the sun and from modern screen devices. This light can cause harm to your retinas, disturb your sleep cycle and cause eye strain and headaches. A number of optometrists have started recommending blue-light-blocking glasses to patients who spend a large amount of time at computers or on phones or tablets.
Computer glasses are available with non-prescription lenses, as well as with several standard prescription strengths. Frames are available in a variety of styles and materials, so look for comfort features, such as a sloped or padded area for the nose, as well as durability and aesthetics. Choose frames that suit your personal style and, if relevant, your professional environment.
The Computer Glasses Buying Guide
- If you need prescription lenses, keep in mind that computer glasses are akin to reading glasses more than distance glasses.
- Most screens that produce blue light will be relatively close to your face, so make sure you select your prescription strength and type accordingly. Consult your optometrist if the source of blue light you are targeting is farther away, such as a TV across a living room.
- Some computer glasses are tinted amber to block blue light even better. However, if accurate color perception is important for your screen time (such as if you work as a digital artist or designer), you might prefer to get low color distortion glasses.
- When choosing frames, consider your face shape and skin tone. It’s important to pick patterns and colors you find appealing and that fit your lifestyle, but different frame shapes and styles work best with different face shapes.
- Several glasses retailers will let you virtually try on glasses online, so experiment with what looks good on you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide