mDesign Fabric & Steel Framed Children’s Bedroom Dresser Furniture
Last updated date: August 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bedroom Furniture for a detailed review of all the top .
This five-drawer chest is slim and lightweight, so it can easily be moved into tight spaces. The drawers are ideal for clothes, linens and toys. The dresser has a sturdy steel frame with non-woven fabric drawers.
In our analysis, the mDesign mDesign Fabric & Steel Framed Children's Bedroom Dresser Furniture placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
5 DRAWER CHEST: Features 5 removable drawers; Use in or out of the closet and keep clutter under control by storing all of your clothing and accessories in one convenient place; Store and organize workout gear, leggings, yoga pants, sweaters, linens and more; The vertical design fits easily in many locations throughout the home; Use as a nightstand and keep your alarm clock, journal, glasses close at hand; Mix & match with other mDesign storage organizers for endless organizational possibilities. STYLISH SMART STORAGE: This furniture stand boasts a slim, light weight design to easily fit into smaller spaces while still providing plenty of storage space; Wood top provides a hard surface to place lamps, books, decor, and more; The generously sized removable drawers have an easy pull handle to make opening and closing simple; Plastic feet will not scratch flooring, and they are adjustable for uneven surfaces. FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: Create coordinated organization in any room of the house; Great for children, tweens and adults; Use anywhere you want to add a little style to your organizational needs; This easy-to-use chest of drawers can be used in multiple rooms throughout the home; Great for closets, bedrooms, nurseries, playrooms, entryways and more; Ideal for small spaces such as apartments, condos, and college dorm rooms. QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of breathable non-woven synthetic fabric; Strong steel frame and durable MDF wood top; Plastic feet protect floors; Hardware is included for hassle-free installation; Easy Care – wipe clean with a damp cloth and allow to air dry. THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 11.4″ x 32.6″ x 30.3″ high.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
The bedroom is one of the most important places in the home. It’s where you get your best rest, where you can snuggle up with a good book and where you can binge shows during the day on your laptop. It’s where you begin and end your day, so it’s important that it makes you feel your best. Investing in bedroom furniture that is functional, stylish and comfortable is key to creating a bedroom oasis where you can have a great sleep.
One of the most important things to do before your start buying bedroom furniture is figuring out your design and decorating style. Do you want to have a minimalist look with lots of clean lines, or do you prefer the ornate curves of traditional décor? Do you want to create a peaceful room with lots of cool, calm colors, or do you want a space that energizes you the moment you open your eyes?
In terms of the furniture you will need for your bedroom, it will depend a lot on the amount of space you have. The basics include a bed, nightstand and dresser or armoire. Some people also have an accent chair, footstool, set of drawers and clothes rack. Decide on what you need and what you have space for.
The Buying Guide
- Do you like all your furniture to match, or do you prefer a more eclectic look that brings together different pieces from various collections? You can find bedroom furniture sold in sets, or you can purchase separate pieces as you need them. If you take this route, consider how you want the pieces to work together. For example, do you want them to be the same color? Do you want them to have similar lines and shapes?
- Optimizing your space is key, especially if you have a small bedroom. Consider whether your chest of drawers can also be used as a vanity table if you place a mirror next to it and your toiletries, makeup and accessories on the top. If you have a high enough bed, see whether you can store shoe boxes underneath it.
- Be sure to think about how you want to use your bedroom. For example, do you want it to just be a place where you sleep? Do you want to read and watch TV there? Do you want to have a small space set up where you can work? Figuring out your goals for the room will help you determine the right bedroom furniture.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide