MCTi Kids’ Waterproof Sherpa Lined Long Cuff Mittens
Last updated date: March 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Mittens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Mitten you should buy.
Update as March 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Mittens for a detailed review of all the top kids' mittens.
These warm, water-resistant mittens are lined with a thick Sherpa fleece. They have a non-slip palm for safety, an anti-loss string, reflecting tape for visibility, a wrist buckle and a long cuff that can be tightened. They are perfect for digging, sledding and outdoor sports.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the MCTi Kids' Waterproof Sherpa Lined Long Cuff Mittens placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Please do not let the children under the age of 36 Months use gloves and hanging string alone to avoid suffocation, thank you! Buckle closure. Super Warmth Lined: Insulated with lightweight thick sherpa fleece to keep hands super warm and dry in cold winter. Comfortable and soft to wear. It is actually outside playing mittens for -10℉ or below and perfect in digging, sledding, snow games and other outdoor sports. Durable Water-Repellent Nylon Fabric: It is water-resistant and wear resistant for any outdoor snow sports. High color fastness. Effectively prevent melted snow wetting and water soaking into, Easy to fun and keep hands stay warm and dry in long time playing. Non-slip PU Palm: Full PU gripper on the palm and fingers. The quality is approved as imported environmental-friendly fabric for kids. Three years quality warranty for any ripped issues. Anti-lost String and Reflectors Tape: The removable string keeps the gloves in pairs. No more worry of gloves lost when playing outside. It saves more time for kids to concentrate on their creation and enjoy the games. Reflector tape trim added safety and makes the gloves visible in foggy, snowy and rainy days. Easy Double tightening with Long Cuff Design: No more gloves falling. Easy to get on and over jacket or coat for little kids. It helps to prevent cold air, snow as well as the dirty inside. The wrist buckle and elastic wrist is also easy for quick adjustable for custom fit.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Mittens
Kids are hands-on learners. They love to explore things by touching, feeling and holding. In the winter months, kids find plenty to get into outdoors, especially when it snows. From making a pile of snowballs to finishing the sides of a fort, kids love using their hands to shape and feel snow. In order to ensure their little fingers stay warm and dry while they play, it’s important to invest in a good pair of kids’ mittens.
One of the most important things to look into when buying kids’ mittens is what kind of insulation they have. This is what helps keep hands warm. There are two main types to choose from: synthetic and down.
Down is lightweight, breathable and easy to compress. While it is a more costly option, it is an excellent and long-lasting insulator. It is ideal for dry climates because it is not as effective when it is wet. Synthetic insulation is more affordable than down. It works well in wet climates because it dries quickly. It is a little bulkier than down but it is a good insulator in cold weather.
You’ll also want to look at features such as comfort and fit. Many gloves will be lined with fleece or other soft materials for warmth. Also, it’s easy for children to lose mittens, so removable anti-loss strings and features that offer a more secure fit, such as strong elastic and fasteners, may be a bonus.
The Kids' Mitten Buying Guide
- It’s vital to get waterproof kids’ mittens so that they stay dry while your child plays in the snow. Keep in mind that the inside of the mittens is not waterproof, only the outside. Kids often have a tendency to get snow on the inside of the mitten. Teach kids that their hands cannot stay warm if the snow gets inside the mittens.
- For younger children, opt for mittens that have a long cuff that can extend over the sleeves of their coat. This helps to prevent any snow from getting on their wrists. It also ensures that snow does not get on the inside of the mittens.
- Kids’ mittens are available in a variety of colors. Decide if you want a pair that matches your child’s outerwear. You can also opt for neutral colors like black or grey which will work with different colors of coats.
- Look for a mitten design which has a wrist cinch. This makes for a more snug fit and ensures the mittens won’t slide off your child’s hand while they are playing in the snow.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide