Mcombo Extended Backrest Massage Chair
Last updated date: November 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Massage Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Massage Chair you should buy.
Update as March 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Massage Chair for a detailed review of all the top massage chairs.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Mcombo Extended Backrest Massage Chair placed 12th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
POWER LIFT ASSISTANCE: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with TUV certified motor pushes the entire chair up to assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons. FULL-BODY VIBRATION & LUMBAR HEATED: It comes 8 vibrating points around the chair and 1 lumbar heating point, 9 modes, and 5 intensities are available. Both can turn off in fixed time 10/20/30 minutes. (Heating function works with vibration separately.) COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE UPHOLSTERY: With overstuffed padding and headrest, back with an unexpected sense of the support, built-in springs in both of back and seat, pillowtop arms, more comfortable. The treated cloth surface was characterized by silky hand, good elasticity, certain effect of anti-felting and anti-pilling. USB CHARGING PORTS & CUP HOLDERS: The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging and dual side pockets for small items within reach, two cup holders on both sides of armrests best meets your needs. (Note: The USB ports ONLY for low-power devices, such as iPhone, iPad.) IMPORTANT INFORMATION 1. Delivery: The chair comes with 3 boxes and we ship them on the same day but the carrier may deliver them to your door on different days. 2. Easy assembly required, no tools needed. 3. Max reclining angle: 140°. 4. Recommended height: 5’7″-6’2″. 5. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using the product. 6. Any questions? Contact us now, you will receive a reply within 12 hours!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Massage Chairs
When you want to alleviate stress or ease the pain of aching muscles in the comfort of your home, there’s nothing more convenient than a massage chair, which mimics the motions and techniques of a massage therapist. There are tons of massage chair styles to consider, from poufy recliners with built-in vibration features to futuristic-looking options outfitted with dozens of massaging features.
How do massage chairs work? The products have evolved substantially since their invention in the late 1940s, from the usage of a crank-wheel system to move massage rollers to the addition of electricity-controlled rollers that automatically power the massage wheels.
The earliest electric models used 1D systems that dragged rollers up and down a person’s back, but modern models offer 3D systems, with modes and rollers that press into your muscles. Some chairs now also have compact airbags or cells that inflate to apply pressure to your arms, legs and feet. Other common features include vibration, Bluetooth capabilities, and heated seats and backrests. But all are controlled by some sort of computer-assisted system via a remote that allows you to adjust the settings to your liking.
Like shopping for other types of furniture, choosing a massage chair for your home depends on your needs and style preferences. Do you want a massage chair that looks like a massage chair? Or would you prefer one that’s disguised as a recliner and blends in with the other furniture in your home?
Other things to consider include price (chairs that have simple vibrating massage modes are more affordable than ones with multiple rollers and airbag massagers), the amount of space you have (some can be over 70 inches long when reclined), and what you plan to use it for. When considering the latter point, if you’re just looking for a TV or reading chair — rather than a muscle pain- or stress-relieving device — a less-complex, more affordable model may do.
The Massage Chair Buying Guide
- Swedish and shiatsu are two massage therapy techniques commonly used in massage chairs. Shiatsu aims to release tension in specific pressure points on the body using pressing, rotating and sweeping movements. And the goal of the Swedish variety is to improve circulation using kneading motions and gliding strokes.
- Some massage chairs arrive in multiple shipping boxes, so make sure you know how many will be arriving to ensure you have all of your parts.
- Before purchasing a massage chair, consider the height of those who will be using it and the product’s capacity. For example, some chairs aren’t designed to be used by individuals over 5 feet 10 inches tall, while others can accommodate those up to 6.5 feet tall.
- Where you plan to keep your chair is another factor to consider before purchasing. The products vary greatly in size and weight, ranging from 45 pounds to over 160 pounds, so consider a lighter option if you plan to move it around frequently.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide