MAYSHINE Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop, 5-Pads
Last updated date: July 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Microfiber Mops and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Microfiber Mop you should buy.
Update as July 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Microfiber Mop for a detailed review of all the top microfiber mops.
If you're looking for a durable microfiber mop that can clean everything from your floors to your walls, this model is your best bet. The body is constructed from a high-quality ABS material and the handle is made from stainless steel. Users are provided with handle extensions to adjust the height of the mop.
In our analysis of 86 expert reviews, the MAYSHINE Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop, 5-Pads placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MAYSHINE Flat Floor Mop is professional quality, great for cleaning the home or office. Get your hardwood, laminate, tile, stone and concrete floors clean in a faction of the time with less effort! Our Professional Microfiber Mop will make the dreaded chore of cleaning your floors quick and easy. It was designed for home cleaning. Our Mop will truly make your life easier. Cleaning with microfiber mop pads, in just a few minutes you can clean your floors and move on to the more important things in your life.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Microfiber Mops
The state of Connecticut issued a cleaning manual for its schools, and in that manual, it lists microfiber mops as an essential tool in capturing microbes and organic matter to prevent infections. In fact, the state reported that microfiber mops are able to capture 99% of bacteria. Microfiber mops aren’t just made for industrial use. You can also purchase them to clean your home or office space.
As you begin your search, look at the microfiber mop’s overall construction. You want a base unit that is going to stand the test of time. The Microfiber Wholesale Professional Adjustable Microfiber Mop is an excellent choice, as it uses a heavy-duty aluminum frame and a stainless-steel handle. Other models are partially made using an ABS plastic.
Next, you want to make sure you can adjust the microfiber mop’s handle to match your height. For example, the HOMTOYOU Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop, 4-Pads comes with four poles, so you can add as many poles to the handle as you need to use the mop comfortably. The maximum length of this particular mop is 59 inches, which is long enough to use the mop to reach high corners and get all the way under a living room sofa and dining room table.
Examine the head of the microfiber mop to make sure it is absorbent. The O-Cedar Dual-Action Microfiber Flip Mop has a double-sided mop head. One side is made from an ultra-dense chenille that is best used for dusting. The other side uses microfiber scrubbing strips to safely lift away stubborn dirt and debris. You can use the head dry or spritz a little water on the floor to use it wet.
Lastly, look for anything extra that the microfiber mop may have to offer. Some brands provide additional microfiber cleaning cloths with their mops. The MR.SIGA Professional Microfiber Mop comes with a handy dirt-removal scrubber. The tip of the scrubber can be used to chip away at debris that is stuck to your floor, while the bottom of the scrubber scrapes the trapped dirt off the mop head and into the trash can.
The Microfiber Mop Buying Guide
- Some microfiber mops might come with user manuals that are a bit difficult to understand. If you have any trouble trying to assemble or operate your mop, you can contact the company’s customer service number or check YouTube for a visual presentation of how to use the mop.
- Microfiber mops are made to be machine washable, but you shouldn’t place them in the dryer once they have been cleaned. Instead, you can lay them flat on a piece of newspaper or hang them outside from a clothesline.
- Never use bleach or fabric softener when washing microfiber mop heads. If the mop head uses Velcro, you’ll also need to make sure it is attached before you toss it in the washing machine.
- Some microfiber mop heads can be reused as many as 100 times. As a general rule of thumb, it’s best to change the head every three to six months, depending on how often you clean your floors.
- Make sure the microfiber mop is designed for your specific floor type. Some models are only listed as safe on hardwood, tile and laminate flooring, while others can also be used on concrete, stone and vinyl.
- You can use a microfiber mop on your walls, as well as your floors.
- You’ll find microfiber mops come in a wide range of prices. Variables that affect the price include the size of the mop head, construction materials, number of mop refills and any extra features. You’ll find the O-Cedar Dual-Action Microfiber Flip Mop is the most affordable of the bunch with the MR.SIGA Professional Microfiber Mop and the HOMTOYOU Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop, 4-Pads coming in at a more moderate price. You’ll pay the most for the Microfiber Wholesale Professional Adjustable Microfiber Mop, as it comes with a large mop head and two bonus cleaning cloths.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide