Mayfair Linen Eco-Friendly Cotton Luxury California King Sheets
Last updated: August 28, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury Sheet you should buy.
Able to fit mattresses up to 18 inches deep, these luxury Egyptian cotton sheets offer a soft and silky feel that allows for breathability too. This 800-thread-count option has anti-pilling properties and resists fading.In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Mayfair Linen Eco-Friendly Cotton Luxury California King Sheets placed 13th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Egyptian Cotton. LUXURY AND COMFORT: Experience the grandeur of 5 Star indulgence when you sleep in these super soft Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set. This exquisite Sheet Set has been painstakingly crafted from the finest 100% Egyptian cotton yarns keeping your comfort in mind. GUARANTEE. OUR USP:100% Cotton Sheets. We specialize in manufacturing some of the softest and most luxurious cotton Sheets in the industry. And that includes our top of the line products – our Egyptian cotton Sheets. A genuine 800 thread count Sheet Set crafted from the finest Egyptian cotton yarns. No misleading Title or Description. Unbeatable prices. CLASSIC TAILORED LOOK WITH DEEP POCKETS: California King Sheet Set includes one Flat Sheet 102″x108″, one Fitted Sheet 72″x 84″x 15’’, and two Pillowcases 20″x40″. Comes in many attractive colors to suit your bedroom décor. Fully elasticized fitted Sheets with 15 inch deep pockets are generously sized to fit deep and pillow-top mattresses. HIGH QUALITY: Woven from the finest Egyptian Cotton Yarns to ensure super soft luxurious Sheets which are breathable and long-lasting with a specialized finishing process to enhance the softness of the fabric. NO RISK PURCHASE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our #1 goal is to offer you the most amazing products at the best prices for the ultimate customer experience. We are super confident in the quality and comfort of our product that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Try our products and if you don’t absolutely love them just let us know. If for some reason you are unsatisfied simply contact us within 30 days to return the product for a full refund
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Luxury Sheet Rankings
Is there anything more comforting than crawling into a freshly made bed with sheets right out of the dryer? It’s even better when those sheets are soft to the touch, as it can help you instantly relax from the stresses of the day. The quality of sleep you can enjoy is related to the kind of bedding you choose. Scratchy, rough sheets can be irritating and keep you up, while plush and luxurious sheets help you fall into a deep slumber.
When you’re in the market for luxury sheets, the most important element to consider is the material used to make the sheets. Cotton is a popular fabric for luxury sheets because of how soft, breathable and durable it is. Look for cotton that has extra-long fibers, which lead to the hand-soft feel. Certified Egyptian, Pima and Supima are some of the highest-quality types of cotton.
Thread count is a metric you’ll want to pay attention to when you’re looking for high-quality cotton. This number is the amount of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Usually, the higher the thread count, the more comfortable and smooth your sheets will be. Aim for between 300-1,000 thread count for luxury cotton sheets. You can also find luxury sheets that are made out of microfiber. While it doesn’t have the same feel as luxury cotton, it’s a durable, comfortable and cost-effective option.
MORE: The Best Hotel Sheets
In addition to the thread count, take a look at the type of weave that is used. A sateen weave gives a silky-smooth feel that is commonly associated with luxury bedding. Another popular option is a percale weave, which offers a light and crisp feel. One isn’t more high-quality than the other; it all depends on your personal textural preference.
- Pay close attention to the kind of material the luxury sheets are made from. You’ll want to look for high-quality cotton with long fibers, called ELS cotton (extra-long staple cotton). These sheets will be incredibly soft to the touch and will have a high thread count.
MORE: The Best Cotton Sheets
- If you’re investing in luxury sheets, durability is key. You don’t want your sheets to fall apart after a couple of washes. Cotton is a durable textile, as is microfiber. Both of these materials can withstand daily use and regular washes. These are sheets that will last for several years while still looking and feeling like new.
- Carefully select the size of the sheets you need. Many luxury sheets are available in a full range of bed sizes such as king, queen, full, double, twin and twin XL. In addition to the bedding size, see whether you need a sheet with deep pockets. Measure the height of your mattress. If it’s under 14 inches, you can use regular-pocket fitted sheets. If your mattress is much taller, then you’ll need to look for deep-pocket fitted luxury sheets.
- Take a look at what is included with the luxury sheets. Most often, sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillow cases. Some sets also include decorative pillow shams, comforter covers and bed skirts.
- Decide what kind of style you want your bedroom to have, and accentuate it with the color of your sheets. Luxury sheets in bold colors give off an energetic and lively vibe while muted colors and pastels create a relaxing atmosphere.