Maybelline New York 8-In-1 SPF 30 BB Cream
Last updated date: August 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top BB Creams and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best BB Cream you should buy.
Update as August 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best BB Cream for a detailed review of all the top bb creams.
This BB cream smooths and hydrates your skin for a dewy finish. It also reduces the look for pores and redness. The cream offers lightweight coverage.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Maybelline New York 8-In-1 SPF 30 BB Cream placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dream Fresh Bb Cream: Daily 8 in 1 BB skin perfector brightens, smoothes, hydrates, and protects with broad-spectrum SPF 30; Gives skin a dewy finish. Light Coverage Foundation + Skincare Benefits = Bb Cream: BB Cream adjusts to skin tone, minimizes and blurs the look of pores, and reduces the appearance of redness; Oil-free. Best Face Forward: Maybelline has sheer, medium, and full coverage foundation in liquid, stick, and cushion foundation formulas, and a range of concealers, face primers, contour, highlighter, and pressed powders to help you create a perfect canvas. Maybelline has what you need to create any look: foundation, bb cream, concealer and highlighter to create a perfect canvas, eyeshadow, brow pencils and eyeliner for any eye look and lip products, from show stopping matte lipstick to au natural lip balms. Remove Maybelline Makeup With Micellar Water: Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On BB Creams
If you’re looking to create the appearance of flawless skin, you need to use the right beauty products. However, with so many to choose from — such as foundation, concealer, highlighters and more, it can be confusing to know just where to start. BB cream is a good choice if you want to combine multiple products into one while still getting that perfect fresh-faced look.
“BB” stands for blemish balm. However, this beauty product does a lot more than just cover up imperfections in your skin. It actually works as a three-in-one product, combining foundation, primer and moisturizer into one product. It’s a daily-use cream that helps you look your best without having to layer on product after product.
If regular foundation feels too heavy and thick for your beauty taste, then BB cream is an excellent alternative. It’s a lightweight product that still offers medium to full coverage that you get by using a regular foundation. Plus, BB cream has a smooth texture, so it evens out your skin tone and ensures your skin looks perfect from every angle.
When you’re searching for BB cream, you’re bound to encounter CC creams and DD creams as well. Is there a difference? Absolutely. CC cream is a color correcting product, which is ideal if you have redness in your skin and want to smooth it out. DD cream is for daily defense, and helps those who want to infuse their skin with protective ingredients. Can you use all three? You can, but they aren’t designed to be used together all the time. Be sure to check out the different applications for each specific product to ensure you’re using it in the right way.
The BB Cream Buying Guide
- When applying BB cream, start by putting a tiny dab of product — about the size of a dime — on the back of your hand. You only want to use a small amount as this product provides full coverage without a thick layer. Use a flat makeup brush to get some product and dab it onto your face on the main points. You should add a dot to the forehead, chin, cheeks and nose. This is a better way of applying an equal amount of product to your face as compared to rubbing the product on your hands first and then rubbing it onto your face.
- Use your makeup brush to pat the cream on your skin. Go in a circular motion for the best results. It’s better to tap and pat the makeup instead of smearing it on. This way, you will get better coverage results that look smooth and natural.
- Let the cream absorb into your skin for a few seconds and then assess the results. If you notice any dark circles or scars peeking through, simply add on a little more product to those areas using the same method.
- If you prefer to get a dewy look instead of a matte look, you can do this by changing up your applicator. When you use a damp makeup blender instead of a flat brush, the makeup will look more moist and dewy, giving you that lovely glow.
- BB cream offers adjustable coverage depending on the amount you use. If you want lighter coverage, simply use less product. If you want heavier coverage, layer on the product just on the areas that need it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide