Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Multi-Use Dark Circle Corrector
Last updated date: June 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dark Circles Corrector and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dark Circle Corrector you should buy.
Update as June 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Dark Circle Corrector for a detailed review of all the top dark circles corrector.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Multi-Use Dark Circle Corrector placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer: America’s Number 1 Concealer; Erase the look of dark circles, correct the appearance of redness and brighten the look of dull skin with Instant Age Rewind Eraser multi-use concealer. Anti-Aging Concealer: Turn back time with this anti-aging under eye treatment concealer infused with Haloxyl; Say bye bye to the look of fine lines, blemishes, redness, and dark circles, and hello to a radiant, well rested, refreshed looking eye area. Best Face Forward: Maybelline has sheer, medium, and full coverage foundation in liquid, stick, and cushion foundation formulas, and a range of concealers, plus face primers, contour, highlighter, and pressed powder to help you create a perfect canvas. Maybelline has what you need to create any look: foundation, bb cream, concealer and highlighter to create a perfect canvas, eyeshadow, brow pencils and eyeliner for any eye look and lip products, from show stopping matte lipstick to au natural lip balms. Remove Maybelline Makeup With Micellar Water: Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dark Circles Corrector
It doesn’t matter if it’s because of genetics or sleepless nights, dark circles under the eyes can be difficult to get rid of. While there are many eye creams that help to neutralize their look over a long period of time, you may still want something that can help disguise the dark circles immediately. This is where dark circle corrector comes in.
Dark circle correctors are a makeup product that uses color theory to cancel out the discoloration under your eyes using the opposite shade on the color wheel. These products work effectively if you choose the right one for your skin.
One of the most important things to look for when selecting dark circle corrector is the shade. Many of them will have undertones that are either green or purple, which help to neutralize any redness or blemishes you may have on your skin. However, these ones don’t always help with the darkness under your eyes. To really target this area, look for products that have more shades of red, pink, orange or yellow, which will neutralize the blue undertones we typically see in the dark circles under the eyes. If you have light skin, choose a dark circle corrector which has more of a peach tone. If you have dark skin, opt for a dark circle corrector which leans to the orange or red side.
Be sure to think about whether you want to wear the dark circle corrector on its own or with another product. Some color correctors offer good coverage so you don’t need to wear them with a foundation. However, others offer lighter coverage, so it’s best to pair them with a concealer or foundation.
The Dark Circle Corrector Buying Guide
- Be sure to get a dark circle corrector that can last the whole day. You don’t want it to start discoloring or flaking off midway through. The product should be able to stay consistent and not crease or dry out. It’s important to check product reviews to make sure others have not dealt with those types of issues.
- Dark circle correctors are available in different finishes, so find one that works well with your skin. For example, if you have oily skin, opt for a dark circle corrector that has a semi-matte or soft matte finish. This will ensure your skin doesn’t appear too oily or shiny but still has a luminescent look. If you have dry skin, then go with a dewy formula that fives you a radiant and bright look. If you have normal skin, you can opt for a matte or dewy finish depending on what kind of appearance you prefer.
- If you’re looking for a formula that is lightweight, then opt for a dark circle corrector that comes in a stick form or one that is a cream in a tub. These offer lighter coverage and are good for building upon with other products such as foundation and concealer. Liquid dark circle correctors have very rich pigments, making them good for offering full coverage. You don’t need to use a foundation with some of those products, so they are a good choice for people who like to have a one or two-step makeup routine.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide