Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Multi-Use Concealer Makeup
Last updated: June 22, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Concealer Makeups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Concealer Makeup you should buy.
This concealer makeup can help turn back time with anti-aging treatment. It brightens up dull skin and covers blemishes and fine lines. The concealer gives you a well-rested look.In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Multi-Use Concealer Makeup placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer: America’s Number 1 Concealer; Erase the look of dark circles, correct the appearance of redness and brighten the look of dull skin with Instant Age Rewind Eraser multi-use concealer. Anti-Aging Concealer: Turn back time with this anti-aging under eye treatment concealer infused with Haloxyl; Say bye bye to the look of fine lines, blemishes, redness, and dark circles, and hello to a radiant, well rested, refreshed looking eye area. Best Face Forward: Maybelline has sheer, medium, and full coverage foundation in liquid, stick, and cushion foundation formulas, and a range of concealers, plus face primers, contour, highlighter, and pressed powder to help you create a perfect canvas. Maybelline has what you need to create any look: foundation, bb cream, concealer and highlighter to create a perfect canvas, eyeshadow, brow pencils and eyeliner for any eye look and lip products, from show stopping matte lipstick to au natural lip balms. Remove Maybelline Makeup With Micellar Water: Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Concealer Makeup Rankings
If you’re looking for flawless skin, you need to have the right concealer makeup. The right one for your skin can completely change your look. For example, it can help to brighten up dark circles under your eyes or cover up spots and scars. With so many different types to choose from, how do you know which one is the right concealer for you?
Start by identifying what, exactly, you are trying to conceal. For example, are you concerned about pink pimples or dark circles? To effectively cover up those, you may need two different types of concealer makeup.
In terms of the type of concealer you need, you have a couple of different options. Liquid concealer is a popular choice because it works well for all skin types, including oily, dry and normal. Not only that, but it is on the thinner side so it has a sheer appearance on your skin and doesn’t look cakey. You can also find liquid concealer in different finishes, such as satin, matte or dewy. It is good for covering up dark circles and blemishes.
If you have dry skin, stick concealer is your best option. They are hydrating and have a satin finish. You can get full coverage with these types of concealers, so they are good for dark circles, blemishes, discoloration and spot concealing. Another option is cream concealer, which offers excellent coverage due to the thick consistency. They work will with foundation and help with spot concealing and discoloration.
- It’s important to know a little bit about color correction. Dark circles under the eyes typically have some blue in them, so in that case you will want a concealer that has orange undertones (for dark skin) or peach undertones (for light skin). Similarly, when it comes to pimples, they can be red and blotchy. To cover up that color, you will want to go with a concealer makeup that has a green base. This will help to counteract the redness.
- When it comes to applying concealer makeup to your skin, there are a couple of different ways. For liquid concealer, you can apply it directly with your fingers or use an applicator sponge or brush. For stick concealer, you can apply it straight from the tube. Use your fingers to blend it into your skin. For cream concealers, use a brush to tab it onto your face and then blend it in using your fingers or a sponge.
- If you want to make sure you have the right color for your skin undertone, use the concealer along your inner wrist or jawline. Always test it out in natural lighting because artificial lighting can make your skin look a different shade than it actually is.
- When it comes to ensuring your concealer works with your foundation, it’s typically best to choose a concealer that is one or two shades lighter than the foundation. This way, it will blend in nicely and give you a naturally flawless look.
- Before you apply concealer, it’s best to clean and moisturize your face. It’s also important to apply foundation on your skin before you apply the concealer. Otherwise, if you do it the other way, then most of the concealer rubs off when you’re applying your foundation.