MAXvolador Industrial Mini Pendant Light
Last updated date: December 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pendant Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pendant Light you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pendant Light for a detailed review of all the top pendant lights.
This mini pendant light features three separate lights, each with its own rope with a customizable length. The glass domes are replaceable if they should break. Installation is easy, thanks to an included installation pack and step-by-step instructions.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the MAXvolador Industrial Mini Pendant Light placed 5th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Specification: Voltage:120 volts. Wattage: 60W (Maximum). Glass shade size (5.11'' H x 5.11'' D). Canyon Size(4.27'' W x 0.98 '' H). Bulb Type: E26 medium bulb. Material: Transparent glass & Metal. Adjustable Rope--DIY your decoration needs. Give your space a competely new look with our mini pendant lighting. Customize the look of your fixture with adjustable rope ( Maximum length 44.10" ). Pivot joint allows for installation on a sloped ceiling, slanted ceiling. Allow various hanging positions. Classic minimalist style design perfect for different occasion decoration, add instant style and sophistication to your kitchen or dining area. Note: The rope is a textile black rope, not brushed nickel rope. Perfect lighting for decoration in your home or commercial areas: Kitchen Island/Dinning Room/Resturant/Bar, Bathroom/Hallway/Entryway & Foyer/Porch, Living room/Study Room/Bedroom/Café. Frequent Q&A: 1. Can I buy a replacement if the glass is broken? Yes, you can buy the glass lampshade for replacement from us(ASIN: B081SH9X5D）2. Is the rope length adjustable? Yes, the rope length is easily adjustable. At the ceiling mount end, loosen the set screw that holds the cord. Pull the cord through to the desired length, then tighten the set screw. 3. Can I change the bulb as other led or wifi bulbs? Yes, you can change the bulb as any other E26 Base bulb below 60watt such as LED, Wifi, RGB, Vintage Filament. 4. Are these suitable to be mounted on a sloped ceiling? Of course. Pivot joint design allows for installation on a sloped ceiling, slanted ceiling. 5. Are they dimmable? Yes, the pendant light is dimmable when using a dimmable bulb and compatible dimmer.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pendant Lights
The word “pendant” typically refers to a piece of jewelry that dangles from a chain around the neck. Similarly, a pendant light hangs from the ceiling on a chain, often looking like a larger version of the necklace type of pendant.
But pendant lights are as varied as any other type of ceiling fixture. You can find them in multiples, as well as with different types of shades. With some pendant lights, you can adjust the chain length to position the light at exactly the height you want. Some also have a chandelier effect, allowing you to hang each light at different lengths for a more distinctive look.
At its most basic, though, a pendant light is just a single bulb with a cylindrical cover. The cover is usually made of glass, of varying degrees of transparency and thickness. If you go for one that is more fragile in design, make sure it’s positioned so that it can’t be accidentally bumped into. Not only can it be dangerous, but you may also find it tough to replace the cover once it’s been damaged.
Where do pendant lights belong in the home? The possibilities are endless. Often, though, you’ll see them in kitchens — particularly over islands and tables — or in entryways and stairwells. You can also buy pendant lights for outdoor areas like porches, although you’ll definitely want to find one with plenty of durability if it’s going in an area where it will be exposed to wind and flying creatures like birds.
Pendant lights also come in useful for work areas. You can hang them over a workbench in a garage or a desk in an office. As long as you won’t bump your head on it every time you stand, pendant lights are a great way to light up the areas of your home where you spend the most time.
The Pendant Light Buying Guide
- Matching your existing décor can be tricky. But you can find pendant lights for almost every style. If your home boasts a rustic or farmhouse motif, you may find a brass or oil-rubbed bronze finish is the perfect fit.
- Some pendant lights have a cylindrical dome that’s so transparent, the light bulb appears to float in midair. This creates an intriguing look that puts it a step above your usual ceiling fixture.
- Installing any light fixture can take a little work. While many are easy enough to piece together, if you don’t already have wiring installed, you’ll have to take care of that first. If you’re replacing an existing light fixture, though, you’ll just need to cut the power on the electrical panel and attach the wires.
- Pay close attention to the size of the base on the light you buy. Before you make your purchase, measure the hole where you’ll be installing it and make sure the base is large enough to cover the area.
- The dome that covers the lightbulb is essential. Handblown glass is popular, but it’s not as translucent as other options. Make sure the glass itself is thick enough that it will be durable, especially if the light is in an area where someone might accidentally bump into it occasionally.
- A pendant light with an adjustable chain offers more flexibility than those without. With an adjustable chain, you can easily increase and decrease the length as needed.
- While the lightbulb you choose will influence the amount of light your fixture provides, the light itself plays into that. Check to see the types of bulbs the pendant light supports. Some may not support smart bulbs or dimmable bulbs or even LEDs.
- If you’re looking for lights to install in a moisture-prone area like a bathroom, you’ll need to look for one that’s rated for that. This also holds true if you’re installing it in a kitchen, directly above a sink or stove.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide