MaxKare Polyester Electric Heated Mattress Pad
Last updated date: February 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Heated Mattress Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Heated Mattress Pad you should buy.
Editor's Note February 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Heated Mattress Pad for a detailed review of all the top heated mattress pads.
This 100% polyester heated mattress pad is built to give you comfort throughout the night. You'll get four heat levels for customizable heat and automatic cutoff after 10 hours in case you forget to shut it off when you wake. The hand controller comes with a 118-inch cord to keep it comfortably within reach.
In our analysis, the MaxKare MaxKare Polyester Electric Heated Mattress Pad placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester with Ventilated Technology. The heated mattress pad uses 100% polyester materials with ventilated technology, featuring surface with tiny air holes that are ultra-breathable, skin-friendly, and offering even heat dispassion. Wrap your body with even, comfy warmth to shield you away from the cold. Smart Temperature Control & Twin Size. 4 intelligent heat levels allow you to access and customize your own warmth. Twin size heated mattress pad with a dimension of 38''×75", practical hand controller for the accurate heating experience. 10-hours auto-off safety design to keep warm the whole night and protect you from overheating or energy waste. Long 118in hand controller cord that is flexible, enabling you to take control of the condition throughout the night. Fast & Efficient Heating. The fast, instant heating feature of our heated underblanket helps get rid of the cold from chilly weather, distributing even heat elements for the maximum comfort of your night and unwinding you from a hard day of work for better quality sleep. An ideal caring gift for family and friends. Simple Operation & Machine Washable. The heated mattress pad is equipped with a deep fitting side that covers the mattress as thick as 18'' to stabilize the heated pad. No more hassle of re-position your mattress pad in the morning! The heating underblanket is machine washable, effectively extends its lifetime. Clean the heating blanket regularly to keep your bed sanitized and soft as well as to improve your health condition. Safety First. ETL certified for quality and safety. You can buy this heated mattress pad twin size with confidence.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Heated Mattress Pads
Few things in life can be as comforting as climbing into a warm bed. But if your bedroom is chilly, chances are your bed won’t be all that warm.
That’s where a heated mattress pad can come in. These pads go beneath your fitted sheet to provide heat throughout the night. Instead of heating up the entire house, you can turn the thermostat down and keep the bed warm, saving on your utility bills.
But there are other benefits to a heated mattress pad. The biggest is that you’ll keep heat circulating through your bed throughout the night, which can be good for your joints. You may also find you sleep a little better when you’re warm and cozy.
Where mattress pads really come in handy, though, is for dual sleepers. Often one sleeping partner can’t get cool enough at night while the other can’t seem to get warm enough. Mattress pads with dual controllers can help with that, letting you heat one side of your bed while leaving the other cool.
Many mattress pads come with dual heat settings to help you find exactly the level that you find most comfortable. Some mattress pad controllers have just a few heat settings, but there are some that have as many as 20 settings to help you zero in on exactly the warmth that works for you.
The Heated Mattress Pad Buying Guide
- Heated mattress pads come in a variety of size options. You can find sizes from Twin to California King, but you can also buy heated mattress pads with pockets that fit deeper mattresses.
- If you want your bed warm and toasty when you climb in, you’ll need to start the heating process half an hour or so before bedtime. Some mattresses have preheat options for that purpose.
- Heated mattress pads use wires to provide heat. Make sure the pad is cushioned enough so that you won’t feel the wires while you’re lying on it.
- Concerned about safety? Make sure your mattress pad of choice has been tested and passes safety regulations. Also look for a mattress pad that has auto-shutoff after 10 hours or so. That way, if you forget to turn it off in the morning, this feature will power it down for you.
- You’ll likely want to make sure the controller is close by while you sleep. Look for one with a long enough cord to stretch from your power supply to your bedside. Also make sure you can tuck the cord out of the way so it doesn’t become a tripping hazard.
- Heated mattress pads aren’t recommended for everyone. If you have health conditions, check with your doctor before using. Pregnant women should avoid using heated mattress pads altogether.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide