Maxi-Matic Adjustable Thermostat & Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Indoor Electric Grill
Last updated date: July 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor Electric Grills and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor Electric Grill you should buy.
Update as July 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Indoor Electric Grill for a detailed review of all the top indoor electric grills.
If you've ever tried to juggle your items to the hottest spots on a pan or grill, you know the value of the even heating provided by the Maxi-Matic Indoor Electric Nonstick Grill. The glass grill covers your foods to prevent splatter while also giving you visibility. You can also remove the power cord and carry the grill to your table to serve directly from it.
In our analysis of 132 expert reviews, the Maxi-Matic Nonstick Indoor Electric Grill placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Here’s The Indoor Grill Mom & Dad Will Love To Use AND Clean! Looking for an easy, convenient and reliable way to enjoy your favorite grilled steaks or veggies even on cold rainy days? Want to enjoy mouth-watering grilled meat or fish but hate cleaning up for hours? Introducing The Ultimate Indoor Electric Grill By Elite Gourmet! Now you can enjoy all of your delicious grilled pork chops, ribs, steaks, chicken wings, vegetables and fish all-year round without having to wait for the sun to shine! Simply plug in your nonstick electric grill and start cooking! The Most Ergonomic & User-Friendly Indoor Grill For Every Family! Even if you’re not a grill master, you can easily use our indoor grill and avoid nasty burns and accidents thanks to its heat-resistant base and handles! And the handy glass lid will allow you to check on your food effortlessly! Plus, the large nonstick grilling surface will help you save time and effort by grilling all of your foods at once! Faster & Healthier Meals For You & Your Guests! Like having guests over to try your legendary pork chops or steaks but the grill you already have takes hours to heat up? Our circular heating element will heat up the grilling surface in the blink of an eye, so you can enjoy your meals faster! Cleanup Is A Breeze! Unlike other impractical grills, our indoor electric grill features detachable parts that will make cleanup as easy as 1, 2, 3! Looking For The Perfect Housewarming Gift For Your Loved Ones? Surprise them with our premium nonstick indoor grill and help them enjoy delicious and low-fat meals every single day of the year! What Are You Waiting For? Click “Add To Cart” Now & Bring The Fun Of An Outdoor BBQ Into Your Home Kitchen!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Indoor Electric Grills
Grilling out is great, but unless you live in an area of the world where the weather is always warm, you probably don’t even think about it during the chilly winter months. Even when temperatures are high, though, rain and heavy winds can keep you inside, hampering your plans for delicious burgers and steaks.
Electric grills have opened up the option of grilling indoors, allowing you to make delicious meals no matter what the weather outside is like. You can set up your grill on your counter and cook the same meats, poultry, kabobs and other items that you would make outdoors during nice weather. But the taste of your meat will vary based on the design of the grill, so it’s important to pay attention to that build while you’re shopping.
Getting the outdoor grill taste with an electric grill can be challenging, though. One of the best ways to achieve that smoky flavor is through the use of items like liquid smoke, which can help nature along. You’ll also find that the design of the grill itself plays an important factor in how your items taste. Look for a grill with technology that provides an even cooking surface to ensure consistency.
You’ll also find many indoor grills have cooking plates made from porcelain-enameled cast iron. Although this material packs plenty of benefits, it can take longer to heat up, sometimes forcing you to wait at least 10 minutes for the surface to get warm enough for you to start cooking. You may also find some indoor grills cut on and off while cooking, but this is simply a self-regulating feature that ensures the cooking is even.
Another important factor in an indoor grill is temperature control. If you cook using recipes or other instructions, you’ll want a grill that will let you set a specific temperature and leave it. You’ll often find that indoor grills have only a selection of temperatures rather than a range. So instead of being able to dial your grill to 425 degrees, you might find you have to choose either 355 or 445.
The Indoor Electric Grill Buying Guide
- Cleanup is an important consideration with any surface that will handle messy foods. You’ll find a nonstick surface is invaluable when it comes time to clean your grill after use. But many electric grills also let you remove the grill and other parts and clean them in the dishwasher.
- Also take a close look at the drip capture tray that’s built into most electric grills. These catch all the excess liquids that come off your grill, so they’re very important. Make sure the drip tray is also dishwasher-safe if you aren’t a fan of hand washing.
- Temperature range is an important consideration in an electric grill. Many will top out in the 400- to 450-degree range, which should cover most recipes.
- In addition to being able to cook inside, electric grills also typically use grill plates rather than grate-based grills, which means you can cook smaller items like shrimp without worrying about them falling through.
- Pay attention to the lid on the grill you choose. You’ll want one that completely covers what you’re cooking to reduce spatter, but you’ll also find that it comes in handy to have at least a partial-glass lid. With glass, you can see your items cooking without lifting the lid and reducing the temperature inside.
- Indoor grills are designed for countertop grilling, but there are some that can be used outdoors, as well. If you think you might have the need for an occasional backyard grill, consider that while you’re shopping.
- Some indoor electric grills go beyond letting you cook steaks and burgers. They offer interchangeable grill plates that let you cook items like pancakes and paninis.
- You buy an indoor grill for the convenience of cooking inside. However, some grills still put out an excessive amount of smoke, making them not quite as ideal. Look for a grill that’s designed to minimize smoke output.
- Many indoor electric grills require preheating before you set your food on the surface. Look for a grill with an indicator light that lets you know when the surface has reached the desired temperature.
- Safety is always a concern with any electric appliance. Your electric grill should have an easy way to lift the lid that doesn’t require using an oven mitt.
- Don’t get so caught up in the build of the cooking plates that you forget about the rest of the grill. You’ll need to be able to easily wipe the exterior clean, as it will inevitably get a few spills.
- The weight of the grill you choose will come into play every time you pull it out of the cabinet and put it back in. A lightweight grill is not only easier to maneuver around your kitchen, but you’ll also be able to take it with you when you go camping or head out to a family gathering at the park.
- The length of the power cord is also important. Make sure the power cord will reach from a power outlet to the area where you plan to use the grill.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide