MAXFLO Squishy Rubber Banana Stress Toys, 12-Pack
Last updated date: January 6, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stress Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stress Toy you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Stress Toy for a detailed review of all the top stress toys.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the MAXFLO Squishy Rubber Banana Stress Toys, 12-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
VALUE PACK OFFER 12 Squishy Bananas combo color box. Strechy bananas great for kids and Adults looking for stress relief. Fun anxiety toys are the perfect stress reliever for you to squeeze. ✭ VERY VERSATILE it stretches and squashes in any way you like, just pat down gently and it returns to original banana form. ✭ STRESS RELIEF excellent source of relaxation and concentration can be used for hours on end. ✭ PARTY FAVORS Prizes, Stocking Stuffers, Rewards, Birthday Bags, novelty funny silicone fruit bananas are suitable for the furniture exhibition decoration and shop decoration
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stress Toys
According to the National Health Interview Survey, approximately 75% of people feel stressed about something at least every two weeks. Since it is well known that stress wreaks havoc on our bodies, it is important to do what we can to reduce our stress levels. One simple solution is to begin using stress toys on a regular basis. There are stress toys for both children and adults, so you’re sure to find one that fits your interests.
Determine who you’re buying the stress toy for. Something like the YoYa Toys Beadeez Water Bead Stress Relief Balls, 3-Pack is geared more toward children, as it is created using bright colors and offers additional sensory input in the way of the water beads.
Always check the product packaging when choosing a stress toy for a child. You want it to be hypoallergenic and free of toxins, like BPAs and phthalates. If your little one is allergic to latex, make sure that isn’t in the construction, as well.
Adults would benefit from a set of stress balls that is nice and firm. Not only are some sets made to fit in adult-size hands, but they also come with inspirational quotes on them. Others are sold in an attractive tube that makes for a great gift for friends, family members and co-workers.
If simply squeezing a ball doesn’t provide you with enough stimulation, you can opt for a fidget cube instead. The CHUCHIK Multi Function Fidget Cube Stess Toy has six different functions to keep your mind and fingers busy. You can flip a switch, thumb the gears or spin the circular disc.
Another option to reduce your stress levels is to set-up a small punching bag. Look for a model that has a large suction cup that can be attached to your work desk, kitchen countertop or living room coffee table. As soon as you feel the need to vent, give the punching bag a few hits. The durable spring will keep returning the bag to you until you begin to feel calm once again.
The Stress Toy Buying Guide
- Always read the recommended age for the stress toy you purchase, as some toys pose a choking hazard for children under the age of three.
- The FDA does not evaluate the claims made by stress toy companies. They produce may or may not relieve stress, improve concentration or strengthen the muscles in your hands.
- Find a stress toy that matches the size of your hand, otherwise, it may be uncomfortable to hold.
- Keep in mind that some stress toys make a lot of noise. These models would not be good choices for use at school or in the office, where noises can be distracting to others.
- If your stress toy has a suction cup on the bottom that doesn’t always stick properly, there are a few things you can do to fix that. Try wiping the suction cup and the surface you plan on sticking the stress toy to with a lint-free cloth. If that doesn’t work, wipe a little rubbing alcohol over the surface and the suction cup. You’ll also want to make sure you’re using the toy in a room that is cool and dry, as heat and humidity will affect the suction cup’s ability to stay put.
- Stress balls benefit from occasional washing. A little dish soap and warm water is all you need. Afterward, set the balls out to dry naturally, as towels may leave lint on the balls. Once dry, rub a little baby powder over the surface of the balls and they will be ready to use once again.
- Size and function play roles in the pricing of stress toys. For example, the CHUCHIK Multi Function Fidget Cube Stess Toy is pocket-size and among the most affordable stress toys. The YoYa Toys Beadeez Water Bead Stress Relief Balls, 3-Pack is moderately priced. Larger models are able to command the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide