MAX USA CORP Twin Lever One Touch Stapler, 30-Sheet
Last updated date: January 18, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Staplers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stapler you should buy.
Update as January 18, 2023:
Checkout The Best Stapler for a detailed review of all the top staplers.
Thanks to the rubber nonskid base on this stapler, it stays firmly planted on your desk when you use it. The stapler is light and comfortable to hold and designed to load quickly with just the touch of a button. It even comes in a choice of black or gray.
In our analysis, the MAX USA CORP MAX USA CORP Twin Lever One Touch Stapler, 30-Sheet placed 5th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MAX is a leading international manufacturer of office products in Japan. With more than 75 years of manufacturing experience, MAX has been developing innovative, state-of-the-art products that set the industry standards for quality and reliability. MAX provides high quality products that are meant to last and end stapling frustration for all users. Once you try a MAX stapler, you will never use any other brand.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Staplers
Whether you need to attach a couple of pages of documents together or want to join papers together for a craft project, using a stapler offers a faster and more secure way to do the job than using paper clips. This standard home and office tool allows you to punch one staple at a time, is easy to reload and works well with a staple remover in case you need to disconnect the papers later. You can also use a stapler for tacking items.
When shopping for a stapler, you’ll need to decide whether you want a manual or electric version. A manual stapler will require some effort to press down but is often lightweight and portable, plus it gives you the flexibility to use it even without power. On the other hand, an electric stapler gets rid of the effort required and can often handle larger paper qualities, but you’ll need to be near an outlet or have batteries handy to use it.
While electric staplers often can handle heavy-duty jobs with little effort, results will vary with manual staplers. Some can handle as little as 10 pages, while others may support 50 or more. So you’ll need to think about your intended use. Heavy-duty manual staplers do exist for tougher jobs when you need the flexibility of not needing power.
Many electric staplers are larger models designed to sit on a desk, but you can find manual staplers in a wider variety of sizes and use styles. Larger desktop staplers also have tiny cousins: mini staplers that can fit in a pencil pouch, as well as handheld staplers with a special grip.
When buying a manual stapler, you’ll particularly want to pay attention to how ergonomic the tool is so that you don’t strain your hand. Since electric staplers tend to jam less, you might opt for that type, or at least seek a manual stapler with anti-jam technology for better results. You can find other stapler features like a built-in stapler remover or effortless technology as well.
The Stapler Buying Guide
- To prevent damaging your stapler or dealing with a jam, always check the maximum number of papers your stapler can handle. You’ll also want to make sure you have them all in order and in the right orientation to avoid needing to remove the staples and redo the process later.
- If you do end up with a staple jammed, you can use tweezers or scissors to pull the stuck staple out of your stapler.
- While you can check your stapler’s instructions for certainty, refilling the staples often just requires opening the top of the device, pushing back a spring and then inserting the staples.
- When shopping for replacement staples, always check for the right size. Most desktop staplers will use standard-sized staples that you’ll find widely available in different quantities. However, mini staplers often use a smaller version that may be harder to find.
- If your stapler seems stuck, the problem can range from having inserted the wrong type of staples to having something stuck inside the device.
- Be very careful and keep your fingers away from the part where the staples come out. If you need to work on unjamming an electric stapler, you’ll also want to disconnect the power.
- Unless your stapler’s instructions describe a capability for handling heavier materials, avoid using it to stapler anything heavier than standard paper.
- Alongside standalone staplers, you can find stapler kits that come with handy accessories like staple removers and extra staples. Purchasing one of these packages might help you save money versus buying the items separately and can offer the convenience of having everything you might need at once.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide