Maura 100% Cotton Terry Bath Towels, 4-Pack
Last updated date: June 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Terry Bath Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Terry Bath Towel you should buy.
Update as June 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Terry Bath Towel for a detailed review of all the top terry bath towels.
These 100% two-ply cotton terry bath towels come with specially designed labels which can double as hangers for hooks. The 550 GSM towels are durable, travel-friendly for the gym or pool and easy to clean, too.
In our analysis, the Maura Maura 100% Cotton Terry Bath Towels, 4-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MOMS APPROVED: Tested with over 200 stay at home moms to see the outcomes of our perfect new bath linens line. Results are outstanding! Easy care and machine washable 100% cotton white terry towels have no lint after washing them, no fuzz on your body, no color bleeding and highly absorbent like its designated purpose. Leaves no moisture on your body. Holds up after many washes and quality is still top notch. DESIGN : Maura Textured two-ply cotton bath towels dries you better, more durable, gives you real drying feeling right after the shower. Mitre-fold sewn labels can be used to hang your towels in your bathroom. No more falling towels from hanger. We make your every day life easier. QUALITY & DURABILITY: Our bath towels are Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX certified, meaning that everything from the dyes and fabrics tested and verified as free from harmful levels of more than 300 substances. Hems are double stitched for extra durability. CORE CLASSIC SHADES: We applied the most widely used and recognized colors to these luxury towels for fashion, textile, home and interior design. Brings confidence and elegance into your bathroom. PERFECT WEIGHT & SIZE: Towels are 550gsm, which are not bulky to move around on your body and travel friendly, easy to pack as gym towel or pool towel and quick dry. If you think 27"x54" is too small, we also carry white bath sheet size you can upgrade to 35" x 70".
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Terry Bath Towels
One of life’s simplest but greatest pleasures has to be stepping out from the bath or shower into a soft and cozy terry bath towel. Using a rough or scratchy towel to dry yourself off after a relaxing bath just ruins the experience and irritates your skin. That’s why it’s important to get a high-quality cotton towel. Terry cloth towels are distinguished by a specific weave: they have small uncut loops (or “pile”) made from cotton, which absorb water to dry you off more quickly. They are thick and warm and generally very soft.
One of the most important things to look for in your terry bath towel is the cotton fiber content. Consider a 100% cotton towel, because this will provide you with the best absorbency and softness. Another option to try is a cotton-polyester blend. These towels are more durable and colorfast but not as absorbent.
The type of manufacturing method used on the towel also affects its softness and durability. With a combed cotton towel, all of the short fibers have been brushed off. This results in a softer and more luxurious towel. A ring-spun cotton towel includes both long and short cotton fibers twisted together. With this method, the towel will offer more strength with a refined feel. You’ll also find two-ply towels, which are constructed with double the yarn twisted together to create a single strand, creating a more plushly-textured product.
The Terry Bath Towel Buying Guide
- Another way to tell the quality of the terry bath towel is by looking at the weight of the cotton. This is measured in grams per meter or GSM. The higher the GSM, the more dense and absorbent the terry bath towel will be. A lower GSM means that the towel will be lightweight. Where possible, go with a towel that has a GSM between 500 and 700, which will be of a high quality.
- Terry bath towels come in many colors, so you can choose them based on your desired bathroom style. Some people like to match their bath towels to the décor. For example, if you have most beige in the bathroom, go with beige towels. Others like to add in some contrast instead. For example, if your bathroom is white, you can get dark blue or red towels to add a pop of color.
- Terry bath towels are an excellent choice for babies and young children because of how soft they are. They don’t irritate sensitive skin and are highly absorbent. They often come with cute patterns and characters that will make your little ones excited to use them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide