Maty’s All Natural Baby Chest Rub
Last updated date: December 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Chest Rubs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Chest Rub you should buy.
Update as December 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Chest Rub for a detailed review of all the top chest rubs.
While other formulas are only safe for toddlers and adults, Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub can be used on infants as young as three months. The rub is free of menthol and petroleum, and instead contains soothing ingredients, like lavender and chamomile, that will relax your baby. The company also takes giving back seriously and donates a portion of each sale to Vitamin Angels.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hey Mama Bear--Mother Nature's on your side. Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub gently comforts and soothes coughs and little sniffles with pure, natural and wholesome goodness. Based on a remedy from simpler times, Maty's baby vapor rub is petroleum and menthol free so you can go back to enjoying the bare necessities of life. For a soothing effect, gently rub Maty’s Baby Chest Rub on the bottom of your little one’s feet before bedtime. Maty's makes natural and organic whole food health alternatives for the entire family. Our focus on healthy, whole food ingredients means that with our soothing remedies, you won't worry about side effects, drug interactions, or taking too much. Maty’s creates drug-free alternatives for babies, children, and adults. All of Maty’s products are either all natural or organic, and are made with ingredients that you can pronounce. You can give them to your family and be confident that you know what is in them. Maty’s product line includes organic and all natural cough syrups, all natural vapor rub, all natural baby chest rub and baby ointment, and all natural acid indigestion relief remedies.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Chest Rubs
Once cold and flu season arrives, you’ll want to have a few products on hand in case anyone in the family gets sick. One must-have item is a chest rub. Chest rubs are excellent for relieving nasal congestion, as well as for soothing chest aches and reducing coughs. When you’re ready to shop for the best chest rub, keep the following information in mind.
Choose a chest rub that meets the age requirements of the children in your home. While some rubs are safe for kids age 2 and up, others can be used in infants as young as 3 months.
Review the ingredients carefully before you choose a chest rub. Mentholatum Natural Congestion Ointment is made using 100% natural active ingredients, while all of the ingredients in the Zarbee’s Naturals Baby Soothing Chest Rub are free of parabens and artificial fragrances. You want to avoid using any chest rubs that contain harsh chemicals, as these can irritate the skin of sensitive individuals.
Look into the company that makes the chest rub to ensure its practices match your personal convictions. For example, some chest rubs are 100% cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Other companies choose to donate a portion of their sales to charity.
The Chest Rub Buying Guide
- Do not heat the chest rub up in a microwave or place it in hot water or you may suffer a burn.
- Always store the chest rub where children and pets can’t get access to it, even if the ingredients are listed as all-natural.
- Chest rubs are meant for external use only and should not be consumed or placed in one’s eyes, ears or nose.
- It’s good practice to test the rub on a small area of your skin before you use it for the first time. This is the best way to determine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- When comparing chest rub prices, you’ll first need to take into consideration how many ounces are in each tub. As you compare similar-sized rubs, you’ll want to look at the ingredients. The higher the quality of ingredients, the higher you can expect the chest rub to cost.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide