Mattel Trivia Crack The Pop Culture Trivia Board Game
Last updated date: January 16, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pop Culture Trivia Games and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pop Culture Trivia Game you should buy.
Update as January 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Pop Culture Trivia Game for a detailed review of all the top pop culture trivia games.
This pop culture trivia game adds a twist with wagers. It comes with over 1,800 questions in six categories. There are also PowerUp cards for an extra edge.
In our analysis, the Mattel Mattel Trivia Crack The Pop Culture Trivia Board Game placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Trivia Crack The Board Game is an thrilling mix of trivia and strategy. Answer trivia questions, wager correctly, and use Powerup cards wisely to advance across the board! Do you know your friends as well as you know your trivia Before answers are read, wager whether or not your friends knew the answer too! Choose between two types of trivia cards: Classic (multiple-choice) or Challenge (single answer) with more than 1,840 questions across 6 categories: History, Science, Geography, Art, Sports and Entertainment. Use Powerup cards for an extra edge! Powerups include reading a new question, a new category, or moving closer to the finish line. The Trivia Crack board game is sure to break the boredom and add friendly competition to trivia night in!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pop Culture Trivia Games
Pop culture trivia games are a great pastime. Whether you’re casually hanging out with your friends on a Friday, having a friendly workplace competition or just trying to one-up your family, pop culture trivia is the way to go. It’s casual and fun, and really helps people get to know what everyone pays attention to in the media.
When selecting a pop culture trivia game, start out by considering the age group of the people playing. Keep in mind that pop culture evolves as time goes on. What was one relevant in the 1970s may not be common knowledge in the 2000’s and so on. That’s why it’s important to know the age groups of the people playing so you can determine what time period of pop culture they are knowledgeable about. You can find pop culture trivia games that are categorized by decade. For example, a pop culture trivia game about the 1990s will have questions about celebrities and events that took place within those years.
Also consider how many people will be playing at one time. Typically, pop culture trivia games can accommodate large groups of people or teams. You usually need at least a minimum of two to four people for most games, and can often go up to tens of people, especially if you’re playing in groups or teams.
The Pop Culture Trivia Game Buying Guide
- An important aspect to consider when selecting a pop culture trivia game is the attention span of the players. This is especially key if you’re playing with children and teens. While some people may be able to play a game for hours, many people last about thirty minutes to an hour. Consider how long a pop culture trivia game takes to play and if it will work for your group. Some games run until a winner reaches a certain amount of points, for example, while others run until the teams are out of questions.
- While pop culture trivia games typically come with their own rules, you can always invent some of your own rules if you like to be adventurous. This especially applies to how you make the teams. Some groups like to pit certain genders against others while some make people randomly pick their group with names out of a hat. You can also have team captains choose their teams similar to how sports were played in gym class.
- Being competitive is fun and challenging, but it can sometimes result in feuds and fights amongst family and friends. In order to keep things lighthearted and joyful, consider making the prize something funny. It could be a physical object, such as the winning team gets a giant bag of gummy bears. The prize could also be a daily event, such as the winning team doesn’t have to do the dishes after dinner. These types of prizes lower the stakes of the competition to keep it from getting too heated.
- Most pop culture trivia games are made for teenagers and adults. If younger children also want to get involved, consider having them be team helpers. If they are able to read, they can read out the questions. Younger kids can keep tally for the score. Others can help work the timer or hour glass.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide