Máttel Fine-Grain Cork Board Strip, 4-Pack
Last updated date: September 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cork Board Strips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cork Board Strip you should buy.
Update as September 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cork Board Strip for a detailed review of all the top cork board strips.
In our analysis, the Máttel Máttel Fine-Grain Cork Board Strip, 4-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This cork bulletin bar is ideal for keeping track of important information in a small space. Add this light-weight cork strip to dry erase boards, chalkboards or mount it directly onto any wall for a fine-grain and self-healing surface that hides pin holes after use. Key Features: Great for securing documents, presentations and photos with push pins. Fine-grain, self-healing surface hides pin holes after use bulletin bar hangs vertically or horizontally with included mounting tape. Easily install below whiteboards and chalkboards or affix directly to any wall. Ideal for small spaces. Includes 4 seperate bulletin bars.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cork Board Strips
While electronic devices such as computers, laptops and smartphones are a great way to organize your thoughts, be productive at work and ensure you are on top of your tasks, there is still something really appealing about using paper hard copies of materials. Whether it’s a schedule for school, a photograph of your kids or friends, a task list for your next shift or a grocery flyer, having printed materials is the medium of choice for many people. However, you can’t just leave your papers lying about haphazardly, as they are bound to get lost and disorganized. Using cork board strips is an effective way to display, organize and use your paper materials for work, home and school.
A cork board strip is similar to a cork board – the main difference is the size and shape. Cork boards are typically quite large and take up a lot of wall space. They are a good choice for when you have a lot of paper materials you want to tack up. However, if you’re limited on wall space, don’t have too many things you want to display and organize or want to use your cork board as a decorative piece, then going with a cork board strip is a good idea.
When it comes to the materials used in a cork board strips, many of them are made from natural cork. This is highly durable substance that can withstand daily use over years. It’s also a self-healing tack surface. The other material option is synthetic cork. This is similar to natural cork but is made from recycled rubber, plastic-infused cork or vinyl-infused cork.
The Cork Board Strip Buying Guide
- If you want to ensure durability in your cork board strip, pay special attention to the backing. Many cork boards have a particle board backing so that it is more durable and sturdy. Some also have natural wood or aluminum backing as well, which can be a little more costly.
- There are several options for the frames of cork board strips. Aluminum is probably the most common choice, and it is also sturdy and affordable. If you prefer to have a more classic look, you can go with a cork board strip that has a wooden frame. Vinyl frames are another option, but keep in mind that they are not very durable. They are good for low-traffic areas and cork board strips that don’t get a lot of use. Some cork board strips are also unframed. They have a backing but no surrounding edge. These are affordable have a simple look.
- Natural cork is a self healing material, which means that even after years of use, you likely won’t even see any pinholes in the material. Cork bark is made up of millions of individual cells. This provides it with ecstaticity, resilience and the ability to self heal or regain shape. Cork is harvested from many countries in the Mediterranean, such as Spain and Portugal.
- There is some maintenance required to ensure your cork board strip lasts a long time. Cork cannot handle being wet, so ensure your cork board is away from water at all times. Any amount of moisture can cause the board to warp. Don’t hang the strips in moist rooms such as bathrooms or kitchens.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide