MATBEBY Microfiber Cooling Queen Mattress Pad
Last updated date: September 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Queen Mattress Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Queen Mattress Pad you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Queen Mattress Pads for a detailed review of all the top queen mattress pads.
If your mattress feels a bit hard or lumpy, top it with this queen mattress pad. The pad can be used with mattresses that have a thickness of up to 21 inches, which means deep pockets are no problem. Thanks to the newly designed microfiber filling, the pad is also resilient, and breathable and machine washable.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the MATBEBY Microfiber Cooling Queen Mattress Pad placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imported. Microfiber. Fluffy & Soft Mattress Pad: Queen Mattress Pad (60''x80'') with microfiber top layer and the new designed microfiber filling (50% 3D+50% 6D) provide softness and extra resilience, that giving you cozy feel and most relaxing sleep. Cooling Breathable Mattress Pad: The microfiber top makes the surface feel cooling and breathable, the microfiber filling (50% 3D+50% 6D) increases circulation and breathability. It will provide you a cozy and breathable sleeping environment, make you feel comfortable without extra heat and sweat. Quilted Fitted Mattress Pad: Compared to the normal diamond quilting seam, this quilted fitted pad with new shape is more supportive, soft and durability. Rebound well after washing, quick drying and wrinkle resistant features help save your time and your electric bill. Mattress Pad with Deep Pocket: The 360° fabric pocket sides can be easily stretched to fit mattresses up to 8" -21" thick. It will hold tight on all mattress types, whether it's a regular mattress, a waterbed, or memory. It will never slide no matter how you twist and turn in your bed. Machine Washable Mattress Pad: Machine washable, under gentle cycle with cold water, tumble dry low. Please DO NOT iron, DO NOT dry clean.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Queen Mattress Pads
If you want to protect your mattress investment and ensure you have a better night’s sleep, a mattress pad is a good idea. Mattress pads can keep dust mites, pollen, pet dander and other allergens away from your mattress, in addition to providing a barrier between the mattress and anything you spill on the bed. Mattress pads can also add a layer of cooling comfort for warm sleepers and plush softness for those who want a little more gentleness on their existing mattress.
There are many different kinds of mattress pads available. Waterproof mattress pads are perfect if you want to guard against bedwetting, spills, perspiration and other liquids. If you live in an area with bedbug issues, getting a mattress pad with a tight weave that is bedbug-proof is key. For allergy and asthma sufferers, hypoallergenic mattress pads keep your mattress free from irritants that can disrupt your sleep.
Those who need help with temperature control at night should opt for a mattress pad that is made from breathable and natural fibers such as cotton, wool and down. Look for mattress pads with moisture-wicking properties so that you don’t end up feeling sweaty and hot at night. For additional comfort, look for a mattress pad that is overfilled with gel fiber, down or down alternative. This is a good solution if your firm mattress no longer feels comfortable.
The Queen Mattress Pad Buying Guide
- Different materials offer different benefits when it comes to bedding. For example, cotton is a good choice if you’re looking for a naturally hypoallergenic material. It’s also highly durable, soft to the touch and breathable. This means you won’t get hot at night from sleeping on it. Microfiber is another popular option for mattress pads. It’s easy to clean and maintain and will last for years. You can also find mattress pads made from bamboo, Tencel lyocell and velour. Polyurethane is a popular material for waterproof mattress pads because it’s breathable yet effective.
- Even if you don’t feel hot at night, opt for a queen mattress pad that is made from breathable materials. Material like vinyl, while effective at waterproofing, isn’t as breathable as other options so warm air can get trapped, causing you to feel hot at night, which disrupts sleep.
- If you have a tall queen mattress, opt for a mattress pad that is designed for a deep pocket fit. Otherwise, the corners will come up as you sleep at night and you’ll need to refit your mattress pad each morning.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide