MASTERCANOPY Aluminum Easy Crank Solar Patio Umbrella, 11-Foot
Last updated date: February 15, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Solar Patio Umbrellas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Solar Patio Umbrella you should buy.
Update as February 15, 2023:
Checkout The Best Solar Patio Umbrella for a detailed review of all the top solar patio umbrellas.
Constructed from a solid aluminum frame with eight ribs, this solar patio umbrella is strong and durable. It features 32 LED lights that will last for up to 12 hours on one charge. The umbrella is a cinch to install and can be used in a garden, patio or back deck setting.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the MASTERCANOPY Aluminum Easy Crank Solar Patio Umbrella, 11-Foot placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
32 Solar-Powered Lights: Use it day and night. Patio umbrella with 32 LED solar lights lasting for 9-12 hours. ON and OFF switch. Solar panel on top powered by rechargeable battery. No electricity or power cord needed. Energy efficient and convenient. Heavy-duty Aluminum Pole & Fe-Ribs: Supported by premium aluminum pole. Durable and hard to be rusty, will last for a long time. 8 solid Fe-ribs enhance durability of the patio umbrella. Large Shade: 125.9in diameter. Waterproof and breathable fabric. Ideal to provide shade and protect you from rain,this umbrella for picnic table, residential,commercial locations etc. Unique design maximizes the range of shade by tilting the umbrella along with the sun. Easy to Assemble：Hassle-free setup and storage with a detachable pole and crank handle. It can work in a lot of places such as patio, garden, balcony, deck and etc. NOTICE: Please check the plug connection by unscrewing the solar panel before use. If the light still doesn’t work, contact us, we will solve the problem. BASE NOT INCLUDED.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Solar Patio Umbrellas
Few products are as ideal for solar lighting as your backyard furniture, which gets exposure to the sun all day, every day as long as your space isn’t covered. With one simple addition, a patio umbrella, you can add lighting and create ambiance for those warm evenings spent outdoors. Solar patio umbrellas have solar cells built in that collect energy from the sun throughout the day to provide hours of electricity-free illumination once the sun goes down.
Today’s top solar-powered lighting products use LED lights, which consume very little energy and stay cool to the touch while they’re on. They’re also made of epoxy lenses that makes them resistant to breaking and thus scattering dangerous bits of glass around your outdoor area.
Solar patio umbrellas can vary in the amount of light they put out. They’ll typically feature LED lights attached to the underside of the umbrella, along each rib. The number of LED lights per rib can vary, as can the brightness of each light.
Once you’ve established the lighting layout of an umbrella, the quality of the umbrella itself is essential. Your umbrella will likely be exposed to the wind even if you collapse it between uses. Durable aluminum ribs and double-stitched material that resists ripping at the seams can make a big difference.
The Solar Patio Umbrella Buying Guide
- Patio umbrellas can limit airflow. For that reason, some outdoor umbrellas build in ventilation at the top to make sure the breeze gets through.
- Not all solar panels offer the same power. Some patio umbrellas can give you up to nine hours of light after a full day’s charge, but many only promise up to six hours.
- The length and quality of the sunlight your solar panel receives impacts the strength and length of the light output. For best results, make sure your umbrella’s solar panel is positioned to get a full eight hours of sunlight each day. Cloudy conditions will also impact your umbrella’s ability to gather a powerful charge each day.
- With most outdoor LED umbrellas, you’ll get a hand-crank mechanism for raising and lowering the umbrella. If you plan to open and close your umbrella regularly, make sure this part of the umbrella is high quality for smooth operation.
- You’ll find that patio umbrellas come in a variety of colors. However, if you need a specific color, you might find you’re limited in your umbrella styles.
- Your patio umbrella will endure plenty of days of rain and, in some climates, snow. One that repels water will help prevent moisture from staying on its surface for hours after a rainstorm.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide