Massner Breathing Aid Nasal Strip
Last updated date: April 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nasal Strips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nasal Strip you should buy.
Update as April 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Nasal Strip for a detailed review of all the top nasal strips.
If you're searching for a versatile set of nasal strips, this pack is your best bet. The strips have a comfortable adhesive and can be applied within seconds for instant relief. The strips work well to decrease snoring, relieve nasal congestion and provide adequate air flow during exercise.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Massner Breathing Aid Nasal Strip placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MASSNER BIG 100 PACK of premium anti-snoring nasal strips will last you for a full 3 months of benefits. These are the modern design for exquisite comfort and instant relief from snoring. They are the very popular Large size 66mm by 19mm. They fit with a gentle spring-like action that keeps them comfortably in place all night. FINALLY GET A FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP without snoring that wakes you up wakes your partner and disturbs the entire family. Feel fully rested in the morning without drugs or sedatives that make you feel drowsy. Everyone will love their quiet nights. And you will really like the way you feel. OPENS AIR PASSAGES for easier breathing. Helps curb congestion that often occurs during sleep. Holds air passages open making this modern nasal strip perfect for running workouts or exercise when you want improved air intake. EASY TO USE these adhesive strips fit comfortably in your nose with a spring-like action that holds them gently in place. Apply to clean dry skin at the lower end of your nose. For snoring it's best to apply just before bed. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Many people are stocking up with several 100 packs at this affordable value price. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have this very popular product in plentiful supply. This makes a fine birthday gift holiday present or anniversary gift for the person in your life who struggles with snoring.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nasal Strips
If you’ve ever tried to sleep with congested sinuses, you know how difficult it can be. Breathing comfortably is an essential part of a solid night’s sleep, and clogged sinuses get in the way of that. Medication can help, but the side effects may mean they aren’t worth it. If you suffer from ongoing sinus issues, medications designed for short-term use won’t be an option anyway.
Nasal strips serve as a great alternative to medications. Whether you’re suffering from a nasty cold or ongoing allergy problems, you can just slip one on before bedtime and start breathing clearly in a matter of minutes. In addition to congestion, nasal strips are also popular with those who suffer from snoring and deviated septums. Although you should see a physician if you have ongoing issues, there’s no danger in using nasal strips on a daily basis.
Nasal strips attach to the area just above the flare of each nostril, sticking thanks to an adhesive on the underside. Inside the strip are flexible spring-like bands that conform to the nose’s shape as you attach. Once you let go after pressing the strip into place, the bands immediately begin to try to return to their original position, which has them straightening. As a result, they begin to lift each side of your nose, which also opens the nasal passages. The design of the strip allows this position to hold for many hours.
As you can probably imagine, though, with such an intricate design, it’s essential that the strip is designed properly. There’s no shortage of nasal strips out there, including one of the best-known brands, Breathe Right. If you opt for a lesser-known brand to save money, it’s important to make sure you’re getting the quality it takes to effectively open your sinuses and hold that position for eight hours or more.
The Nasal Strip Buying Guide
- With nasal strips, it’s important to slow down and follow the directions before you apply. Wash your face and completely dry your nose, then make sure you apply the strip exactly as the box instructs. It needs to go into the spot just above the flare of your nostrils. If you apply it in the wrong place, you won’t get the nasal lift you need. Applying on oily or dirty skin will prevent the adhesive from holding for the hours it needs to stay in place.
- Another issue with nasal strips is that removal can be painful. Although this can vary from one strip to another, washing your face with warm, soapy water before removing can also help take some of the sting out. You can then gently begin to pry the strip from each of the two ends, moving inward until you’ve removed it completely.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may find that nasal strips cause issues that stay with you long after you’ve removed them. Look for strips designed specifically for sensitive skin. If you have latex allergies, shop for latex-free nasal strips.
- Even if your chosen nasal strips usually don’t cause a reaction, you should avoid using them if you have sores, abrasions, a sunburn or otherwise irritated skin on the area where you’re using them.
- Those who need daily relief from issues like snoring or a deviated septum may find buying strips in bulk can save money. You can buy nasal strips by the hundreds. However, it may be best to try out a strip in the smallest size available to make sure it works for you before committing to a bulk order.
- You’ll often find that nasal strips are sold with “one size fits all” branding. But not all noses are the same size. Some of these strips are smaller than competing brands, meaning those with larger noses may find they aren’t as effective. Whether you go with nasal strips that come in multiple size options or you choose “one size fits all,” measure your nose and ensure the strip will stretch comfortably across both nasal passages before buying.
- The traditional design of nasal strips featured a tan or flesh color, geared toward blending with your nose to make it less conspicuous. However, some newer nasal strips expand those options to let you customize your look. You’ll also find that many strips for sensitive skin are clear in color, keeping harmful dyes at a minimum without drawing attention to the fact that you’re wearing them.
- Some nasal strips come in lavender scent. Lavender is a favorite scent for relaxing and drifting off to sleep, so it could be a pleasant addition to your bedtime ritual.
- As handy as nasal strips can be, the reason you’re using them may need medical attention. If you experience ongoing breathing issues, you may have a problem that can be remedied through surgery. Those who snore heavily each night similarly should seek medical advice to make sure they don’t suffer from a serious health issue like sleep apnea.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide