Marubhumi Machine Washable Faux Fur Fuzzy Pillowcases, 2-Pack
Last updated date: June 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Fuzzy Pillowcase for a detailed review of all the top .
Made for smaller decorative pillows, this set comes in 12-inch by 20-inch and 18-inch by 18-inch options. You can choose from white, black, pink and gray. The fur is very shaggy for a soft feel.
In our analysis, the Marubhumi Marubhumi Machine Washable Faux Fur Fuzzy Pillowcases, 2-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CLASSIC DESIGN & HIGH QUALITY: Faux fur pillows are made with high quality polyester which is free from harmful toxins and skin irritants. The faux fur feels just like merino fur. These cushions are velvety soft and plush which makes them comfortable and elegant. The light weight makes it an ideal extra layer to for any place you want to make cozy. ACCENT DECOR: These delicate and fuzzy cushion covers could go with bed, couch, sofa, car, seat, bench or chair in any color or style, and could always lighten up the room as beautiful decor. Perfect and elegant decoration for living room, bedroom, party, wedding, cafe, office etc. PERFECT GIFT: These faux fur accents are perfect gift for all your near and dear ones for festivals like Christmas, New Year, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving to make their room or place feel cozier and luxurious and add a festive vibe to the setting. SIZE AND ZIP CLOSURE: 2 pieces of 18 x 18 inch cushion covers. No inserts. The pillow cover is made with color matching invisible zipper that allows easy insertion and removal of pillow inserts. CARE & MAINTENANCE : Machine Wash Cold Separately, Gentle Cycle Only, Do not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, DO NOT IRON, Dry clean recommended.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you’re looking for something more unique than a typical plain pillowcase, a fuzzy pillowcase is a fun option that stands out and offers some comfort benefits too. Featuring faux fur on the front, this type of pillowcase feels very soft and makes your pillow seem more luxurious to lie or sleep on. In addition, it can give any basic pillow in your home a fun look and serve as a more affordable alternative to buying a faux fur pillow.
You can find fuzzy pillowcases to fit different sizes of sleeping pillows from standard to king. There are also very large fuzzy pillowcases for body pillows, though these are less common. If you’ve got smaller decorative pillows you might use on your bed or couch, some manufacturers make fuzzy pillowcases for those as well. You’ll want to check around since manufacturers have different size offerings.
The color options available are endless, so you can select a fuzzy pillowcase that is as bold as you want or go with something more muted. If you’re going for something that stands out, consider multicolored pillowcases that have a tie-dye effect or something in a bright color such as yellow, pink, orange or lime green. Otherwise, you could choose a solid color that matches your other decor or a neutral shade such as beige, black or gray. Keep in mind, however, that light-colored pillowcases will show dirt more easily and need more frequent care.
When it comes to materials for fuzzy pillowcases, you’ll often find that the faux fur is made of polyester and possibly mixed with some other materials like fleece. The fur can be very short for a more subtle effect or longer and shaggier for a fuzzier look. The rest of the pillowcase’s material will vary. For example, some fuzzy pillowcases are made of a velvet material designed to be really smooth, while others may be made of microfiber, polyester or another material.
Like when buying any type of pillowcase, you’ll want to consider the type of closure used. Zippers are especially common with fuzzy pillowcases since they make inserting and removing the pillow easy when it’s time for washing. Often, the zipper is hidden to avoid issues with discomfort. Other pillowcases might use an envelope closure that is also easy to use.
The Buying Guide
- Plan on washing your fuzzy pillowcases and other bedding items every week or two to keep them in good shape. You also want to wash your pillow at least biannually.
- Fuzzy pillowcases require special washing instructions, and the manufacturer should specify them. First, you’ll want to turn it inside out so the fuzzy part is inside. Go with the delicate or gentle setting on your washing machine so that the water isn’t too hot and the process isn’t too rough. In addition, avoid bleach.
- Shedding can be an issue with fuzzy pillowcases. You can try looking for manufacturers that market their products as low shedding. You can also reduce shedding by being gentle with using the pillowcases and following the manufacturer’s directions for properly washing them.
- Some manufacturers list fuzzy pillowcase sizes in dimensions rather than use names like standard, so it’s handy to know the correlation. You can expect a 20-inch by 26-inch pillowcase to fit a standard bed pillow, a 20-inch by 30-inch one to fit a queen pillow and a 20-inch by 36-inch pillowcase to fit a king. You’ll want to measure the size of any decorative pillows to make sure the pillowcase dimensions match.
- Avoid applying heat to fuzzy pillowcases since this could damage them. This means you should let them air dry rather than throw them in the dryer if possible. Also, ironing the pillowcase isn’t a good idea.
- Make sure you’re not allergic to any materials used in your fuzzy pillowcase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide