Marrkey Built-in Screen Protector Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Case
Last updated date: June 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Case you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Case for a detailed review of all the top waterproof iphone 7 plus cases.
In our analysis, the Marrkey Marrkey Built-in Screen Protector Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Case placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
IP 68 Waterproof: The case fit for iphone 7/8 Plus only. iP68 standard waterproof iphone case with lanyard, submersible to over 10 ft deep for 2 Hours. Protect your phone from water or rain, perfect for underwater, swimming, or daily use. Full-sealed cover stop any dirty and dust into your iPhone 7 Plus, if the case dirty, you can washing it directly by water. Support Taking Photos In Water: Not only protect you phone underwater, but support taking photos in water, so keep all memories of the good times in the water.(Note: Open the camera before you put the iphone in water ) Along with the Hand strap easy for you to carry. Anti-drop and Shockproof: The three layer phone case unique designed by premium soft TPU and metal plate,screw on bumper, heavy duty prefect for shock resistant and shatterproof when dropped; great to make sure that not hurt your cell, If you need an ultra heavy duty and extra strong case to 360 full body protect your expensive phone this is the best one. High Design: The Design fits iPhone 7/8 Plus perfectly, all buttons and controls, like touch ID, cameras & speakers, power button, mute key, charge port and volume buttons, work great like there is no case. Please use original iphone charge cable and earphones or corresponding size cables.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Waterproof IPhone 7 Plus Cases
Are you the type of person who loves snapping pics on your phone of you and your friends when you’re by the pool? What about taking your phone with you on a boat ride? If you’re the kind of person that wants to use your phone to take videos of underwater creatures, what you need is a waterproof iPhone 7 plus case.
When looking for the right case for your phone, it’s important to remember that there is a difference between the terms waterproof and water resistant. These are not interchangeable terms, and mixing them up could mean a ruined phone that cannot be repaired. Cases that are waterproof means that they can completely seal the phone from water damage, even when the phone is completely submerged in water. However, water resistant has a different meaning. A phone case that is water resistant can protect a phone from brief splashes of water and perhaps a brief moment underwater – but not when the phone is fully submerged for a long period of time.
How can you check whether an iPhone 7 plus case is waterproof or water resistant so you know you have the right one? You have to look for the IP rating on the case. A rating of IP67 means that with the case, the phone can safely be submerged in water that is up to 3.3 feet deep for up to 30 minutes. That’s a pretty long time, and ideal for those who want to take their phone with them when swimming or snorkeling. A rating of IP68 means that with the case on, the phone can safely go into the water at depths more than 3.3 feet for half an hour. These are the two main waterproof ratings to look for when buying an iPhone 7 plus case that is fully waterproof. If the case doesn’t have these ratings, it may just be water resistant – in which case you should not submerge it in water.
The Waterproof IPhone 7 Plus Case Buying Guide
- When looking for a waterproof iPhone 7 plus case, it’s important to think about your activity level. For example, what are the types of things you like to do with your phone. Are you going swimming or snorkeling or deep-sea diving? Do you plan to just have your phone on the beach or do you actually want to take it with you in the water? This will help you determine what level of waterproof you need in the case.
- Be sure to also think about whether you are an accident-prone person or not. If you tend to find yourself in situations where accidents happen, perhaps it’s better to get a fully waterproof case in case you end up accidentally submerging our phone in water, even if you didn’t plan to. This way, you can protect your phone from getting damaged and prevent any issues before they happen.
- An important feature to check is whether the case floats in the water or not. This may be a priority for some shoppers while others may not need it. A floating case makes it much easier to find your phone if you accidentally drop it in the water.
- In addition to protecting your phone from water, the case should also protect your phone from impact. For example, if you drop your phone on land, what will happen to it? Opt for a waterproof case that is as good on land as it is on water.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide