Marrakesh Gallery Non-Toxic Round Moroccan Pouf
Last updated: August 7, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Poufs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pouf you should buy.
This stylish pouf is constructed from a genuine goatskin leather. It's available in 13 different colors, including dark tan, green and sky blue. Since the pouf comes unstuffed, users will be able to customize the fill to their liking.In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the Marrakesh Gallery Non-Toxic Round Moroccan Pouf placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Marrakesh Gallery Ottomans: Made of 100% authentic Leather – handcrafted Moroccan Cover Pouf made out of Genuine soft leather and has an exquisite embroidery on the Top. 20″ Round Ottoman Pouf Cover – Highly Durable and comfortable Extra Seat – built to last. With occasional cleaning and proper maintenance, it can last a lifetime. It uses eco-friendly materials to ensure premium and quality products, more than being expensive. No dangerous chemicals are used during the fabrication process, it is made from recycled resources, firm cotton filling, and hand-sorted goat hides with natural dyes form sun-powered drying and processing of each coat in old tanneries. Every product is as one with nature. Handcrafted Furniture, it adds character within their details with slight variations in size, texture, and color, each piece perfectly matches the personality and emotion of your space through custom details that only comes with handcrafted pieces. It gives warmth and longevity of the product so that the future generation can also enjoy the beauty of this Moroccan Cover pouf. Moroccan artisans create one of a kind poufs covers, which are unique and different from the rest. The fine details are combined into each footrest such as embroidery and hand-painting to make sure the talent and attention of each artisan create this amazing ottoman. They use only the most excellent quality materials guaranteeing your pouf’s appearance and quality are in it’s the best form.
One of the easiest and most stylish ways to bring a room together is through the accessories. While larger pieces like couches or beds help to anchor the style, it’s the small details that really give it a sense of originality. A pouf is an accent piece of furniture that’s not only versatile, it’s also eye-catching.
A pouf is somewhere between a large floor cushion and an ottoman. Typically a rounded shape, it’s designed to provide additional seating, be a foot rest or act as a temporary table. Poufs are great ways to showcase your style. You can match the pouf to the larger furniture pieces in your room or use a contrasting color and texture to have it stand out.
Because of their small size, poufs can fit into just about any room. For example, in an entryway or hallway, poufs can provide seating for you to put on your shoes with ease before you head out the door. In the living room they can be a place to rest your feet while lounging on the couch. In the bedroom they can add a stylish touch at the end of the bed. Their uses are endless.
- Consider what shape would look best in your home. Poufs come in a rounded ball-like shape or a cylindrical shape. Look at the lines of the other pieces of furniture in your room and see what will complement them.
- The materials used for the pouf also add to its appeal. Many poufs are covered in a handcrafted cable-knit design, which gives off a cozy and homely look. You can also find poufs made out of leather, which add a sense of sophistication.
- For the filling, a bean-bag style material is best. Some are also filled with foam beads. These options are durable and sturdy, so the pouf won’t lose its shape over time.
- Portability is key when it comes to poufs. Part of their charm is that they are highly versatile, and can be easily moved around. Opt for one that is small in size and lightweight. This will enable you to move it from room to room as needed.
- When it comes to color, decide whether you want to match the other textiles you have the room and blend in. For example, if you have a grey couch, do you want to get a grey pouf? The other option is to add a pop of color. You could match the pouf to a cushion and go with a bright color like red or teal.