Marcy ASG-40 Cardio Trainer Mini Trampoline With Handle
Last updated date: July 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mini Trampolines and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mini Trampoline you should buy.
Editor's Note July 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Mini Trampoline for a detailed review of all the top mini trampolines.
In our analysis of 246 expert reviews, the Marcy Marcy Cardio Trainer Mini Trampoline placed 12th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Exercising properly is important because being physically fit lessens the risk of developing health problems. Get a full-body workout in a safe and fun way with the Marcy Cardio Trampoline Trainer! Ideal for men and women alike, this trampoline trainer has a compact design that allows it to fit into small spaces. It can be used at the gym or even at home. It is also portable, so you can easily carry it and move it around. The trampoline is well-constructed and has six supporting legs and continuous rebound bands that can support up to 250 pounds. Have fun with your aerobic and cardio workouts without compromising your safety! You don’t have to worry about the impact of this workout on your knees and joints, since the springy nature of the trampoline is gentle on the joints and offers excellent energy rebound. This mini-trampoline even has a built-in safety bar that you can use for increasing your balance, coordination, and flexibility. Jumping up and down on this trampoline trainer will help you burn calories, lose weight, and tone your upper and lower body in a fun and exciting way. Jumping on a trampoline works out a wide range of muscle groups in the body, such as the cardiac and skeletal muscles, and it helps build muscle mass and strengthens the shoulder, hip, and leg muscles. Moreover, trampoline workouts boost overall cardiovascular health and minimize the risk of heart disease. A wide variety of exercises and intensity levels can be added to increase your strength-training sessions and allow you to get the maximum benefits from this exercise routine. Bounce your way to a healthier you with the Marcy Cardio Trampoline Trainer! Amazon.com Enjoy a safe, invigorating cardio workout without impacting your knees and joints with the Marcy Trampoline Trainer. The trampoline is well constructed, with six supporting legs and continuous rebounding bands that support up to 250 pounds. Once you step on the trampoline, you'll start working out and strengthening a wide range of muscle groups, including the leg, hip, and shoulder muscles (the trainer includes a removable stability handle). Trampoline training also strengthens the skeletal and cardiac muscles while boosting cardiovascular health and minimizing the risk of heart disease. And there's no restriction on your workouts. You can start slow and then add a variety of exercises and intensity levels to maximize your fitness routine.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Certified Personal Trainer, Health and Wellness Expert
Stephanie Mansour, host of “Step It Up with Steph” on public broadcasting, has been coaching women for over a decade on how to lose weight and make it last. She has a Bachelor of Arts in communications with an emphasis on women’s studies and psychology from the University of Michigan. She holds certifications in life coaching, personal training, yoga and Pilates.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mini Trampolines
Trampolines aren’t just for kids. Mini trampolines are designed primarily with fitness in mind, making them perfect for your home gym. Most mini trampolines can be set up inside, which means you can work out while watching TV, listening to audiobooks or blasting your favorite music. Best of all, it’s good exercise.
“Jumping on a mini-trampoline is easier on the joints because of the shock absorption built into the trampoline,” says certified personal trainer Stephanie Mansour, founder of “Step It Up With Steph.” “Doing cardio on a mini trampoline can also help improve blood flow and help strengthen the muscles and bones.”
But before you buy a mini trampoline, you’ll need to make sure you have plenty of space for it. As handy as it can be to go with a smaller model, you’ll typically sacrifice jumping space for the convenience. It’s important to determine exactly how much space you’ll need. If you plan to do flips or other aerial tricks, make sure you get a mini trampoline with a surface area large enough for you.
Safety is the most important feature when shopping for mini-trampolines. Some trampolines come with enclosures around them. This is especially important if your children will be using it. But other features, like padding and sturdy legs, also come into play. Make sure you pay close attention to durability when searching for safety features. If the bands or springs break mid-jump, your previously safe trampoline could suddenly become a hazard.
Unless you plan to set your trampoline up and leave it for the duration, storage and portability are both important issues. Although most mini-trampolines are tough to fold up, some are easier than others. If you plan to ever fold it up for storage or, more importantly, take it on the go with you, make sure you choose a portable, lightweight model.
The Mini Trampoline Buying Guide
- The first big decision you’ll make is whether to go with a trampoline with springs or elastic bands. Bands have their benefits, but some have a little less bounce than spring-based trampolines. If you’re into high-intensity workouts, this could get in the way. However, you may like the smooth, consistent jump the bands provide for moderate-and low-intensity workouts. Some models use bungee cords, while others use elastic bands or springs.
- No matter how enjoyable the jumping experience, the safety of you and your family is a top priority. “Look for a mini trampoline that comes with metal framing and durable springs or elastic bands,” Mansour says. “Safety is important when you’re looking at mini trampolines because you’ll be using them a lot and they need to be able to withstand your weight. Look at how many pounds the trampoline can hold, and also think about who will be using this (bigger person trying to lose weight, or a kid trying to have fun and get in cardio) and then look into the weight capacity and size of the trampoline.”
- Look for bungee cords that are padded for extra protection. Models with as many as 30 cords are best, as they can keep you safe in the event that one or more of the cords break.
- Consider a mini trampoline with an arched leg construction, which provides stability to help keep you safe. Some models incorporate anti-slip rubber guards on their legs to keep the trampoline in place to avoid dangerous movement while jumping.
- If your children will be using your mini trampoline, consider one with an enclosure system to help prevent falls. Look for a model that eliminates the dangerous gaps you see with some enclosures.
- A 30-band tension resistance and stainless-steel frame make mini trampolines especially sturdy.
- Weight capacity is also important. Some models have a high weight limit of 250 pounds, while others are much less.
- Check out the jumping area. An extra-large jumping area of a full 36-inch diameter is great for both kids and adults.
- Most mini trampolines will work indoors. If you plan to set your trampoline up outdoors, though, look for one that can be used both inside and outside.
- Some mini trampolines are lightweight and extremely portable. A weight of only 14 pounds is a great choice if you’re hoping to take the trampoline on the road with you. Typically, you can remove the legs and fold the mini-trampoline up to either store it or transport it.
- Band- and cord-based trampolines can be more adjustable than those with springs, which makes them perfect for households where multiple people will be jumping. When you can adjust the tension, you are able to customize your workout for your own unique preferences.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide