MapofBeauty Elastic Mesh Hair Net, 3-Pack
Last updated date: November 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hair Nets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hair Net you should buy.
Editor's Note November 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hair Net for a detailed review of all the top hair nets.
The hair nets in this set are created to fit most. They are soft and lightweight, which means you'll find them quite comfortable to wear, even if you're working an 8 hour shift. Shoppers can choose between black, light brown, light coffee and neutral beige.
In our analysis, the MapofBeauty MapofBeauty Elastic Mesh Hair Net, 3-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Brand New. One size fits most hair styles and sizes. Elastic material enables you to wear easily. Ultra Stretch. Package included: 3 x Wig cap.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hair Nets
A hairnet is designed to keep the hair in place on one’s head. In many industries, such as food service, manufacturing and healthcare, hair falling from the head into products can be harmful and unsanitary. This is why hairnets are mandatory in many workplaces. Not only do they hold hair securely within the net, they also reduce the need to brush your hair off your face and neck. These kinds of hairnets are typically made from a fine nylon netting or mesh, and are elasticized to provide a secure fit around the head.
While hairnets help to create a sanitary environment in many workplaces, they also work in other industries where the goal is to create a polished and professional look. These types of hairnets are usually smaller than the ones that go around the whole head. These are designed to just cover a bun at the top of your head and keep all of the hair in the bun in place. Flight attendants, hotel clerks, ballet dancers, skaters, nurses and other similar professionals use this kind of hairnet. Some of these kinds of smaller hairnets also come with pins that you can use to attach the hairnet to your hair and keep it in place.
The Hair Net Buying Guide
- If you need to wear a full-coverage hairnet for work and have short hair, it’s best to secure it in place before putting on the hairnet, even if your hair is too short to put in a ponytail. Use a pomade product on your hair and slick it back. Secure any pieces of unruly hair with pins. Open the hairnet and start putting it on from the top of your head, working down to the nape of your neck. If there are any stray hairs, tuck them in with your fingers.
- For longer hair, make a medium-height ponytail and use a styling cream to slick back any hair. Twist your ponytail around itself to make a bun and secure it in place using U-shaped pins. You can then place a full-coverage hairnet over your whole head, starting with the front of your head and working downwards to the nape of your neck.
- If you want to wear a small hairnet just over the bun, you’ll need to make a high ponytail and then twist your hair over itself to make a tight bun. Add in several pins to keep the bun in place, then place the small hairnet over the bun and secure with U-shaped pins.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide