MANNKITCHEN Easy Clean Wide Garlic Press For Kitchens
Last updated date: September 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Garlic Presses For Kitchens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Garlic Press For Kitchens you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Garlic Press For Kitchens for a detailed review of all the top garlic presses for kitchens.
This heavy-duty professional-grade garlic press for kitchens is constructed from stainless steel. It features an extra-wide ergonomic handle for comfort and reduced hand fatigue. The reservoir is able to hold several garlic cloves at once and the entire unit is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the MANNKITCHEN Easy Clean Wide Garlic Press For Kitchens placed 1st when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Engineered for the rigors of commercial kitchens but suitable for the avid home cook, this professional grade double-lever assisted garlic mincer generates more force with less effort, allowing you to comfortably mince more garlic than you probably need. Extra wide ergonomic handles provide unmatched comfort and stability. Utilizing a greater surface area to collect energy from your hand and transfer it efficiently to the crusher, this advanced kitchen tool from MANNKITCHEN puts pressure on the garlic instead of your joints. Innovative cup-less design swings wide open for easy cleaning and less waste. No separate pieces to lose, and no more digging bits of garlic out of a tiny cup with your fingernails. Simply flip open and rinse under fast water after each use. Dishwasher safe. High capacity garlic reservoir is easy to access and accommodates multiple cloves at once. This stainless steel garlic press is so enjoyable to use you may find yourself mincing extra. Apologies in advance for the garlic breath. Built to last for generations with heavy-duty 304 Grade Stainless Steel. Exceptional durability and resistance to rust, corrosion, and flavorless cooking. The most difficult part of owning this reliable garlic press is deciding who to leave it to in your will.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Garlic Presses For Kitchens
If you love the flavor of garlic but are not quite sure how to include it in your cooking, using a garlic press can simplify the process. Instead of spending time peeling and finely chopping each clove, a garlic press can do the job in no time. This kitchen utensil minces and crushes garlic cloves by pressing them through a grid of small holes. An excellent alternative to mincing garlic with a knife, a garlic press ensures that you have even garlic taste throughout your dish. In fact, many cooks have found that garlic from a garlic press has a more intense flavor than if you were to manually mince it with a knife.
When shopping for a garlic press, one of the most important things to look at is the size of the holes. If you prefer a stronger garlic taste with larger pieces of garlic in your food, then you’ll want to look for a garlic press that has large holes. However, if you want a more delicate flavor and want finer pieces of garlic in your meal, then look for a press with small openings.
When you buy your garlic, be sure not to keep it in the fridge. It will have the best flavor and scent if kept at room temperature. In most garlic presses, you don’t need to peel the clove first before pushing it through with the piston. However, if you do need to peel your garlic, use the flat edge of a knife and push the clove until it makes a cracking sound. After that, you can just peel the skin away with your hands.
While it may seem odd to press the garlic with the peel on, in some cases this makes the press easier to clean afterward. The peel remains within the garlic press while the clove gets pressed out, so you don’t have to worry about getting garlic peel in your food.
The Garlic Press For Kitchens Buying Guide
- When you’re in the market for a garlic press, you’ll want to note what kind of material it’s made out of and how durable it is. Because it has a moving mechanism, you don’t want it to break after just a few uses in the kitchen. Look for a garlic press that has sturdy die-cast zinc construction or is made out of stainless steel. Be sure to get one that is rustproof, as it will be getting washed frequently.
- Depending on how much garlic you use in your meals, you may be looking for a garlic press that can crush more than one clove at a time or can accommodate large cloves. This can help you save time in the kitchen.
- The handles of the garlic press should offer both control and comfort. You don’t want to get a garlic press for your kitchen that hurts your hands when it’s being used. Aim for a garlic press with an ergonomic handle that is easy to hold and doesn’t require too much pressure when crushing the garlic.
- One of the key benefits of using a garlic press is that your hands don’t smell like garlic after you’re done cooking. When you’re using a knife to finely chop or mince your garlic, you can end up with a lot of garlic on your fingers, and it can be difficult to get rid of the smell, even after washing with soap. With the garlic press, you can minimize the number of times you actually touch the garlic with your hands.
- If you do end up with garlic on your fingers, be sure to wash your hands with soap a few times. A pro trick for neutralizing the smell is to rub your hands on a stainless steel item, like your kitchen sink faucet or a metal spoon. This will actually help to reduce the stubborn garlicky smell.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide