MANGOPOP Faux Leather Pencil Mini-Skirt For Women
Last updated date: June 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mini-Skirts For Women for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the MANGOPOP MANGOPOP Faux Leather Pencil Mini-Skirt For Women placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
60% PU, 40% Viscose. Imported. Zipper closure. Machine Wash. The basic leather skirt is not super stretchy, while the pocket leather skirt is made of stretchy leather fabric.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Mini-skirts are a wardrobe staple. These versatile garments can easily be dressed up for a night out on the town or dressed down for a casual day hanging out with friends. No matter how you like to wear your miniskirts, you have plenty of options when it comes to styles. What is a mini-skirt, exactly? It is a type of short skirt that has a hemline above the knee, typically mid-way up the thigh (though some can be shorter or longer depending on the style).
Mini-skirts for women can work for almost any occasion, depending on their cut, fit and what you choose to wear with them. Fitted mini-skirts typically have a more daring look. They can be worn with fitted or loose-fitted tops. To make the mini-skirt more conservative, you can add a pair of leggings or tights underneath. Skater skirts are a type of mini skirt that has a more full A-line shape. These can be made casual by pairing with sneakers or more formal with heels. For those with an active lifestyle, the skort is a good option. It is a miniskirt with a pair of built-in shorts underneath. For a casual look, these are usually paired with a t-shirt or polo and sneakers. Bubble hem miniskirts have a voluminous hemline and a formal look. They are typically worn with fitted tops and heels.
While mini-skirts have a short length, there is variation in that length based on a few factors. For one, if you are tall and have long legs, then the skirt will appear shorter on you as compared to someone who is not as tall as you. Similarly, some mini-skirt styles have a hemline at the upper thigh while others go closer to the knee.
The Buying Guide
- When buying a mini-skirt for women, be sure to shop your closet first. Take a look at what you already have and where you have gaps in your wardrobe. For example, if you have five casual mini-skirts but only one formal mini-skirt, then you may want to get more that lean on the formal end. Similarly, if you have a lot of leather but only one silk, consider changing up the type of fabrics you get.
- Be sure to check whether you have tops that will go with the new mini-skirts you want to buy or if you need to get new tops as well. Keep in mind that mini-skirts are versatile and can work with a variety of casual and formal tops, that are either fitted or loose. You can also wear mini-skirts with crop tops.
- Can you wear a mini-skirt to work or school? It depends. Some places have a dress code which may not be compatible with a mini-skirt. If you want to make a mini-skirt more conservative, you can always wear it with a full-sleeve top or with tights.
- Mini-skirts are made from a variety of fabrics, from polyester to leather to cotton. When it comes to maintenance and care, be sure to check the instructions so you know how it should be washed. Some will be able to go in the washing machine and tumble dryer while others will need to be hand washed or dry cleaned.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide