Mallory Extra-Wide Integrated Scraper Snow Brush
Last updated date: November 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Snow Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Snow Brush you should buy.
Update as November 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Snow Brush for a detailed review of all the top snow brushes.
This snow brush has four rows of sturdy bristles. The ice chipper has a blade that is 4 inches wide. The brush is available in different colors.
In our analysis, the Mallory Mallory Extra-Wide Integrated Scraper Snow Brush placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Mallory 532 26" Cool Tool Snow Brush with Integrated Scraper and Foam Grip Handle is comfortable and easy to use with its curved handle, comfort foam grip, and unbreakable scraper blade. The brush is 8” long and 1.5” wide with thick bristles make brushing snow and ice quick. Its compact design and lightweight body makes it easy to store and use featuring an extra wide scraper and a two-tone comfort grip. Please note that colors may vary.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Snow Brushes
Driving in winter weather can be precarious and challenging, so it’s best to be prepared before you head out on the road. One of the most important things to make sure is that you have clear visibility from your vehicle. Ice, sleet, snow, hail and rain can obscure your ability to see out the windows, which can lead to unsafe driving conditions. Be sure to get a sturdy and high-quality snow brush so you can clean off your car before you drive out in the blustery weather.
There are several different types of snow brushes available, and each one has different purposes. A shorthand snow broom, as the name suggests, doesn’t have a long handle. It is typically between 1-2 feet long, and includes an ice scraper on one end and a snow broom on the other end. This snow brush fits well in a car and is long enough to clear off the roof of the car.
A long-handled scraper has an extended handle that can be up to 5 feet long. It also includes an ice scraper and a snow broom. This tool is best for larger vehicles such as SUVs or minivans, and can even be used for small trucks. The long handle makes it easy to clear off the higher surfaces of the vehicle.
An ice scraper glove is perfect for chilly conditions where ice is the primary problem. There is a scraper built into a heavy-duty glove, and this tool provides better control and maneuverability for removing ice and frost from your vehicle’s windows. It does not have a snow broom attached, though, so it’s not useful in snowy weather. Because there is no handle, this tool is typically only good to use on cars, as SUVs and vans may be too high for a person to reach all the areas with just their gloved hand.
The Snow Brush Buying Guide
- If the snow brush has an ice scraper attached, be sure to look at what kind of material it is made out of. Many scraper blades are made of plastic, which sometimes doesn’t stand up to the strength of ice. If you live in an area that has a large amount of ice in the winter, opt for a snow brush that has a brass blade for ice removal. This is a sturdier choice than plastic.
- The right grip on the handle of a snow brush provides maneuverability, control and comfort. Without grip, your hands may slip and slide on the handle, especially if you’re wearing gloves. Be sure to check how comfortable the grip is and whether it will help you maintain better control of the handle.
- If you have a large vehicle, getting a snow brush with a telescoping handle is a major bonus. This way, you can extend the brush so you can reach all of the areas on the vehicle, especially the roof. Ensure that the telescoping handle locks in place, which increases the safety of the device. A major benefit of a telescoping handle is that it’s easy to store in the vehicle without getting in the way.
- If ice isn’t a problem in your area, opt for a snow brush that has a squeegee on one end and a brush on the other. The squeegee is great for when winter weather begins to warm up and snow becomes slushy. You can use that end to clear off the glass surfaces and ensure clear visibility.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide