MALLMALL6 Magical Bookmark Scratch Art, 70-Piece
Last updated date: July 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Scratch Art for a detailed review of all the top .
With this scratch art set, you get a total of 70 animal-shaped bookmarks. That makes them perfect for a teacher with a classroom of kids to inspire. Little ones can decorate the bookmarks to give as gifts or to use during their own reading time.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the MALLMALL6 Magical Bookmark Scratch Art, 70-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Infinite Imagination: Animal scratch bookmarks,no limitation DIY art craft project to create diverse animals,such as tiger, sheep, goat, raccoon, bear, dog, cat, rabbit,fox, monkey, owl, etc, good for kids creativity, visual and aesthetic ability, any easy draw can be a spectacular masterpiece. Versatility: It can be a DIY art craft paper card, a prize for kids, a wall hanging decoration ornament in room, an artwork project, a blessing gift card,a notes pad, a gift tag, a keychain for school backpack, a thank you card, a special invitation card, an art work showcase, a creative drawing board for children, a photo booth props, a beautiful present. Party Game: Magical rainbow scratch off paper art activity is the WOW section at your party, event, or class, all ages fun and match multi-ability levels, having amazing memory when kids share together, build participation and teamwork, let’s look for who is the little potential talented artist! Occasion: School classroom supplies, birthday party, safari animal, jungle animal, farm animal theme party, classroom art project, preschool learning class, kid costume party, baby shower, outdoor game party, summer vacation activities, art craft activities. You Can Get: Total 70pcs scratchbook tags, total 5 kinds animal pattern (14pcs per), 20 stylus wood sticks, 10pcs thin bamboo sticks, 1 roll of golden ribbon, 50pcs opp bags,easy scratch to reveal the vibrant rainbow color, material safe, non-toxic, no smell, adult guide is needed when using sharpen tools, great DIY craft project for parent-child interaction!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Scratch paper art has emerged as a popular pastime in recent years, both for kids and adults. The concept starts with a canvas that has a black foreground and a hidden colorful background. Simply scratch off the top surface to see what lurks beneath, similar to scratching off the foreground on a lottery scratch-off ticket to reveal the prize beneath.
With scratch art, you scratch designs and patterns into the top layer to create an interesting effect. It’s fun for kids and can even be a stress-reliever for adults. You can make scratch paper yourself by coloring heavy-duty paper with bright oil pastels. You’ll then use black paint to paint over the entire canvas in a solid color. You’ll wait for the paint to dry, then use a sharp wooden tool to scratch off the top layer to reveal the colors of the bottom layer.
But you don’t have to make your own scratch paper. In fact, you can buy it ready to go. With pre-made scratch paper, you’ll find the beneath colors can be luminescent in color, almost giving your art projects a glowing effect. As much fun as making your own scratch paper can be, having it ready to go is great, too, especially if you’re traveling.
One thing to consider as you’re shopping is that scratch art can be a group activity. You’ll need a stylus for each child who will be participating. Most scratch art sets are sold with at least a few scratchers, but check to make sure you’ll have enough stylus pens to go around.
Speaking of accessories, take a look at the extras that come with your kit. Some sets ship with a sharpener so that you can keep your stylus in peak performance. You also may get stencils and stickers for even more fun.
The Buying Guide
- Scratch art is, first and foremost, all about having fun. But it also helps with honing your artistic skills, giving younger household members the space to make their projects their own.
- Most scratch paper sets will come with black matte foregrounds. But you’ll get a variety of background options, including a rainbow of colors, silvers and golds. By combining all the different color options, you may find you can encourage your young artist’s creativity.
- The size of the page comes into play, as well. Larger pages give you more room to work with, but smaller pads are easy to take on the go with you.
- Some scratch art sets come with stencils. This can come in handy for adding various objects to drawings. A stencil can also help a reluctant artist gain confidence.
- Over time, your stylus will dull. A sharpener specifically made for the stylus scratchers that come with art sets can come in handy. You can buy scratch art stylus sticks in bulk, though, so it may not be worth investing in a set specifically for the sharpener.
- Scratch art is a fun way to keep kids occupied while you’re traveling or dining out. The stylus ends can be sharp, though, so make sure you keep an eye on younger kids while they’re using them.
- Just as the pages vary in length, so do the stylus sticks included with the sets. Some are longer than others, which can make it easier for some kids to hold.
- Although scratch art paper comes in bundles, some are grouped in smaller sets. You’ll get, for instance, five bundles of 10 pages each rather than one set of 50. This comes in handy if you need a takeaway gift for a party or you just want to make children get separate sets to call their own.
- The background doesn’t just vary in color. Some are more luminescent, while others feature a standard finish. Pay close attention to the color pictured when you’re buying to make sure you’re getting the look you want.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide