Maison d’ Hermine Watercolor Scenes Cotton Kitchen Placemats, Set Of 4
Last updated date: March 20, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Placemats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Placemats you should buy.
Update as March 20, 2023:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Placemats for a detailed review of all the top kitchen placemats.
If you're searching for a set of kitchen placemats that evokes a sense of serenity, this is it! The four placemats are decorated with a meadow scene that features tall flowers and cute birds. They're made using 100 percent cotton, which is eco-friendly and machine washable.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Maison d' Hermine Watercolor Scenes Cotton Kitchen Placemats, Set Of 4 placed 2nd when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PACKAGE INCLUDES: Package includes 4 Placemats sized 13 Inch by 19 Inch. Maison d’ Hermine placemats are an easy way to spruce up your kitchen, coffee bar, or dining room set. Available in a variety of colors and styles you can enjoy the perfect decor addition to your home, anytime. ENHANCE YOUR HOME: These 100% Cotton placemats will brings a finishing touch to your dining decor, whether on their own or in combination with tablecloths, table runners or napkins; For everyday use, holidays,wedding, spring, and so much more. UNIQUE DESIGN: Each design is beautifully rendered in watercolor, with traditional motifs captured with a painter’s eye for light, hue, and lovely detail. The attractive motifs punctuated with some vibrant colors offer a real glimpse into the beauty of European designs. EASY CARE & MAINTENANCE: Machine wash warm with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low and warm iron if needed. MANY MORE TO SHOP FOR: More coordinated Kitchen Linen and Table Linen are available in this design. Visit store for more beautiful products from the house of Maison d’ Hermine
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Placemats
While tablecloths work well to protect the entire surface of your table, kitchen placemats are used to cover the area directly around a person’s plate and eating utensils. They can be purchased to complement a tablecloth or to add a decorative touch to any bare table.
As you browse kitchen placemats for sale, you’ll notice they come in a variety of construction materials. Vinyl, bamboo, cotton, linen and even a PVC/polyester mixture are quite popular. You can select a material based on whether you’re looking for decorative placemats or a set that is more functional.
Since spills are inevitable, it’s helpful to go with a kitchen placemat that is stain- and mildew-resistant. If you plan on using the placemats outside, you’ll also want to go with a model that has UV protection to prevent fading from the sun’s rays.
Some kitchen placemats are also designed to resist heat, which is a nice feature when your dinner plates are hot. This type of placemat is usually heat-safe in temperatures up to 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fortunately, most manufacturers offer their kitchen placemats in a variety of colors and patterns. That means you won’t have any trouble finding a set that matches your style or the decor in your dining room.
The Kitchen Placemats Buying Guide
- It’s important to keep in mind that open-weave placemats don’t offer protection from spills. The holes within the weaves not only allow liquid to pass through to the tabletop but also small crumbs.
- Most kitchen placemats are not machine washable. You’ll need to clean them by hand with a little dish soap and warm water. A lint-free towel is best to dry the placemats after you wash them. If one of the placemats has a stain, you can use a soft bristle brush and soapy dishwater to lift it away.
- Some placemats aren’t outfitted with a non-slip backing. If you want to go with a set like that, you’ll need to buy an anti-slip shelf or drawer liner to use underneath.
- When comparing the cost of different kitchen placemat sets, you’ll need to check the number of placemats in each set. Naturally, a set of 4 cost less than a set of 6, as it has two fewer placemats per set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide