Mainstays Bedroom NIght Stand, Set Of 2
Last updated date: July 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Night Stands Set Of 2 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Night Stand Set Of 2 you should buy.
Update as July 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Night Stand Set Of 2 for a detailed review of all the top night stands set of 2.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Mainstays Bedroom NIght Stand, Set Of 2 placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Drawer provides concealed storage, Sleek design complements any room decor, Max weight capacity for top of nightstand: 50 lbs, Made of composite wood
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Night Stands Set Of 2
Having a night stand next to your bed makes bedtime easier. You can keep a glass of water nearby in case you need it in the middle of the night, and you’ll have a handy place for setting your reading glasses, books and other items. One of the best reasons to own one, though, is to have a bedside lamp that you can shut off when you’re ready to settle in for the night, so you don’t have to get up and go to the light switch on the wall.
But there are two sides to your bed, which means you’ll likely need a pair of night stands. A matching pair will help you maintain the aesthetics of your bedroom while also providing convenience. You can buy two of the same night stand, but you’re likely to save money by choosing night stands that come as a set.
Bedrooms aren’t the only place for night stands. You can use them in a nursery, living room, family room or anywhere else you need a small table for setting items.
Many night stands also come with built-in drawers or baskets, which give you extra storage space for items like magazines, books or anything else you might need to keep close by but out of sight.
The Night Stand Set Of 2 Buying Guide
- One feature to prioritize when looking at night stands is stability. As nice as it is to have a lightweight night stand, you’ll want it to be sturdy enough to hold a lamp and any other items you’ll set on top of it. Perhaps most importantly, you’ll want something that will remain upright if you accidentally bump into it.
- Having storage in your night stand will be very useful. Not only does this give you a handy place to keep things, but the items will remain hidden, which will reduce the clutter in your room. You’ll find that some night stands have drawers, while others provide storage space using baskets atop shelves.
- Before you buy a night stand, pay close attention to its dimensions. Measure the area where you’ll be setting up each night stand and find one that matches the space. They can vary dramatically in height, which could become an inconvenience if you have to reach down from the bed to get to your items. If it’s too high, you may find it rises above your bed or other furniture, making it a bad fit for the room.
- To ensure durability, look for a night stand that is built from high-quality wood with a finish that will protect it against spills and scratches.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide