Mainstay Faux Fur Papasan Chair
Last updated date: December 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Papasan Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Papasan Chair you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Papasan Chair for a detailed review of all the top papasan chairs.
In our analysis, the Mainstay Mainstay Faux Fur Papasan Chair placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Whether you are studying, hanging out with friends or just lounging around, this Mainstays Faux-Fur Saucer Chair is a fun, colorful and comfy addition to almost any room. This cozy saucer chair has a wide seat for a comfortable fit; the 100 percent polyester faux-fur fabric is soft and plush to the touch. The fabric is also easy to spot clean as needed. With a foldable steel frame, the Mainstays Saucer Chair can easily be folded up and stored without taking up much space when not in use. Its festive array of colors - including aqua, hot pink, cherry red, royal blue and black - make it an ideal addition to almost any relaxed decor. The faux-fur chair has a weight capacity of 225 lbs, and there is no assembly required.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Papasan Chairs
Papasan chairs are bowl-shaped chairs that are usually made of rattan. You may be more familiar with the phrase “moon chairs,” a 1970s term for these comfortable seats that are making a big comeback. They are lightweight, versatile and extremely comfortable.
Papasan chairs have large, round cushions and work well for most body types. They usually have a base, cushion basket, cushion and sometimes a separate cushion cover. The cushions come in different thicknesses and can be filled with different materials. The covers can be made from fleece, polyester, faux fur and other fabrics.
Remember that a quality cushion is just as important as a sturdy frame. A thin cushion will not provide as much support, but some buyers may not require that extra padding. See if the product description shows how thick that cushion actually is.
These chairs are not heavy, but they can be large, so measure your area before making a purchase. Look for features like folding frames, which make them easier to transport, move or store away.
The Papasan Chair Buying Guide
- Classic papasan chairs have real or faux wicker or rattan used in their frames. Natural rattan can be quite expensive, so you may prefer a more affordable option.
- Most papasan chair product descriptions will include the measurements, so look for that information when comparing chairs.
- Check to see how much weight the chair can accommodate. Putting too much weight on the chair can cause it to break, which can cause injuries.
- Some papasan chair cushions are made with welted sides, which can make the cushion more durable.
- There are indoor and outdoor papasan chairs, so if you plan to use it outdoors make sure that it is built for that purpose.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide