MAGZO Under Door Draft Stopper
Last updated date: August 19, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Door Draft Stoppers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Door Draft Stopper you should buy.
The MAGZO Under Door Draft Stopper is made with three layers of flexible silicone. It can be customized for the height, width and length of any door. It's also great for blocking out sound and keeping insects away. In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the MAGZO MAGZO Under Door Draft Stopper placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Door Draft Stopper for a detailed review of all the top door draft stoppers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
From The Manufacturer
Have you met such problem? Annoying bugs run in every corner of your home, air condition can't cold down your room, noise reduces your sleep quality. This is why we need this under door sound blocker. A nice door draft blocker for all season protection, it is made of high quality silicone, non-toxic, durable and flexible, wind blocker, dustproof, noise reduction as well as prevent the cold air in, makes your room more warm in cold winter, more cool in summer, helps a lot to save electric bill. With this entry door weatherstripping, keep annoy bugs off and seal the crack, make life safer and comfortable. A practical weather stripping for doors. Besides, this is an upgrade door seal bottom with bigger soundproof hole and 3 layers design, more effective to reduce sound, bring you quiet privacy time. Specification(approximately） Material: Environmental Silicone Size: 2" W x 39” L Color: White Suitable Gap: 0 to 1" Package Content 1 x Door bottom seal 1 x Instruction Precautions The product doesn't work well for metal door. Installation 1. Mark the same size as the door and cut the excess strip of door bottom seal . 2. Clean the door bottom. 3. Peel off the backing film. 4. Apply the weather insulation to your door. Keep Bugs Off Door draft stopper - Prevent mosquito, insects and bugs getting in. Sound Insulation Soundproof floor insulation - 3 layers design, reduce the sound more effective, reduce sound up to five times. Easy to Install Easy to install and stay in place. Just tear off the back glue and stick door bug seal on your door. Done. 1 2 3 4 5 Weather Stripping for Doors Under Door Sweep Under Door Noise Blocker Pile Weatherstrip Felt Door Seal Under Door Draft Blocker Material Silicone Silicone Pleuche Synthetic Fiber Silicone Color White White Coffee Brown Black Length 39 inch 39 inch 30 inch 16 feet 47 inch Width 2 inch 2-1/4 inch 3 inch 11/32 x 11/32 inch 2 inch Non toxic ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Door Draft Stoppers
Your home is where you hang your hat, and when you walk in the door you know it’s time to relax. Being able to control your environment is part of what makes it so relaxing, but it’s hard to chill out when you’re sweating from hot summer air that you can’t quite beat. Even if you run your air conditioner at full blast, it’s tough to get nice and cool (or warm up in the winter) if you’ve got doors that leak air at the bottom.
Door draft stoppers (or door guards) are built to block outdoor air from sneaking into your home and keep indoor air right where it belongs. They can save you big bucks on your energy bill, and they also block out noise, light, odors and even mischievous insects.
Draft stoppers come in a couple of different styles. Soft draft stoppers are made of fabric and are usually stuffed with a fill made from polyester or another fabric. Sometimes they’re filled with hard foam cylinders that you can trim down to fit any door. They stay flush against your door with the help of magnetic clips or use a 360 degree-design that fits one stopper around each side of the door.
Hard draft stoppers are usually made from silicone or other plastic. They come rolled up like tape, but they’re much tougher than any tape you’ll find on the shelves. Just measure the length and height of your door, trim the draft stopper and affix it to the bottom of your door with the adhesive on the back.
Those are your draft stopper basics. Take a look at our Tips & Advice for hints that will help you make your final purchase.
DWYM Fun Fact
A draft stopper is a smart, affordable buy if you’re looking to increase your home’s energy efficiency, and there are even eco-friendly options. But they are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to lowering energy costs (and shrinking your carbon footprint).
Apartment-dwellers can make changes like washing their clothes in cold water, replacing light bulbs with LEDs and using natural light as much as possible to notice a dip in their energy bill. Homeowners have even more options: They can install energy-efficient appliances, buy a programmable thermostat and insulate their home’s air ducts to decrease their energy usage. These small changes can save you a ton of cash, and give Mother Nature some well-deserved support.
The Door Draft Stopper Buying Guide
- Measure, measure, measure: That’s the one thing you’ve gotta do if you’re buying a draft stopper. Measure the length and width of your door, plus the space between your door and the ground. Measuring the height from your floor to the top of where you want your draft stopper to sit will guarantee that you buy the right size.
- Choose between hard and soft draft stoppers based on your needs. Do you have a home with a lot of pet hair, outside noise and an outdoor insect community? Multi-layered silicone door stoppers, like the Suptikes Under Door Draft Stopper/Blocker, will block out noise and breezes without attracting pet hair or new friends. Are you in an area that has nasty winters, or do you have an older door that might not play well with draft stopper adhesive? A soft draft stopper filled with foam or fabric will block out frosty temperatures and it won’t chip away at your decor.
- Always clean and dry the bottom of your door before installing your draft stopper. The adhesive won’t stick to a dirty door, and you don’t want old dust rubbing off on your new fabric door stopper.
- Many door stoppers can also be used to stop up gaps in windows. See if a door stopper is adjustable or lets you create your own size if you want to prevent window drafts.
- Take your home’s decor into account before you buy. Draft stoppers come in multiple colors and finishes, so you can probably find one that blends right into your door.
- Keep your home looking neat by regularly cleaning your draft stopper. Wipe down plastic draft stoppers with a paper towel or a disinfectant wipe. Soft draft stoppers can be spot cleaned with a gentle detergent. You can toss some of them in the washer and dryer.