MAGZO Snake Weighted Door Draft Stopper
Last updated date: December 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Door Draft Stoppers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Door Draft Stopper you should buy.
Editor's Note December 4, 2020:
Checkout The Best Door Draft Stopper for a detailed review of all the top door draft stoppers.
Whether you're trying to keep the heat in during the cold winter months or the cold from the AC in during the hot summer months, this draft stopper is a lifesaver. It's made using polyester wadding with glass beads for added weight. To use it, you simply slide it in front of the gap in your door.
In our analysis of 49 expert reviews, the MAGZO MAGZO Snake Weighted Door Draft Stopper placed 3rd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
An Upgrade Door Seal Bottom Bring You High Quality Life brand MAGZO, your trusted seller on Amazon which specializes in providing screen doors, window screens, seal strip weather stripping, pruning shears,etc. Keeping innovation is our aim, we are always keeps moving forward to bring more customer better life. Join us, enjoy high quality life!!! Non-toxic material Strict quality control Constant innovation An Upgrade Door Seal Bottom Bring You High Quality Life A nice door bottom seal for all season protection. Soft to touch, noise blocker, wind blocker, dust proof as well as prevent the cold air in, makes your room more warm in cold winter, more cool in summer, helps a lot to save electric bill. With this door weather seal, keep annoy bugs off and seal the crack. It's time to improve your sleep quality. Make life safer and comfortable Noise blocker Prevent air circulation Save electric bill keep annoy bugs off Unique Hook&Loop Design Unique Hook&Loop Design Use hook&loop tape to secure door draft stopper in place, more stable. Never worry about it would move around. It's also very convenient to remove it when not in use. Install like a breeze! Unique Hook&Loop Design Humane Loops Sophisticated Technology Size 1 2 3 4 1. Choose a suitable position to apply the hook&loop according to the door gap size. 2. Fix the hook&loop with push pins at two sides of the door. 3. Apply the door draft stopper to the hook&loop. 4. Easily hang the door noise stopper when not in use. 1 2 3 4 Prevent Cold Block Sound and Light Stop air circulation Kick off bugs 6 Door Draft Stopper,Door Noise Blocker Sound Proof Bottom Seal Door Sweep Weather Stripping Noise Stopper Prevent Bugs Door Seal Strip,Weather Stripping for Doors and Windows Felt Weather Strip,Adhesive Pile Weather Seal Foam Seal Tape,Adhesive Weather Strip Insulation Foam Weather Seal Door Sweep Material Pleuche Silicone Silicone Synthetic Fiber CR foam, Neoprene Silicone Color Grey White Translucence White Black Black Length 36 inch 39 inch 16 feet 16 feet 50 feet(17FT * 3 pieces) 39 inch Width 3 inch 2 inch 1-3/8 inch(35mm) 11/32 x 11/32 inch 1/2in x 1/8in 2-1/4 inch Non toxic ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Door Draft Stoppers
Your home is where you hang your hat, and when you walk in the door you know it’s time to relax. Being able to control your environment is part of what makes it so relaxing, but it’s hard to chill out when you’re sweating from hot summer air that you can’t quite beat. Even if you run your air conditioner at full blast, it’s tough to get nice and cool (or warm up in the winter) if you’ve got doors that leak air at the bottom.
Door draft stoppers (or door guards) are built to block outdoor air from sneaking into your home and keep indoor air right where it belongs. They can save you big bucks on your energy bill, and they also block out noise, light, odors and even mischievous insects.
Draft stoppers come in a couple of different styles. Soft draft stoppers are made of fabric and are usually stuffed with a fill made from polyester or another fabric. Sometimes they’re filled with hard foam cylinders that you can trim down to fit any door. They stay flush against your door with the help of magnetic clips or use a 360 degree-design that fits one stopper around each side of the door.
Hard draft stoppers are usually made from silicone or other plastic. They come rolled up like tape, but they’re much tougher than any tape you’ll find on the shelves. Just measure the length and height of your door, trim the draft stopper and affix it to the bottom of your door with the adhesive on the back.
Those are your draft stopper basics. Take a look at our Tips & Advice for hints that will help you make your final purchase.
The Door Draft Stopper Buying Guide
- Measure, measure, measure: That’s the one thing you’ve gotta do if you’re buying a draft stopper. Measure the length and width of your door, plus the space between your door and the ground. Measuring the height from your floor to the top of where you want your draft stopper to sit will guarantee that you buy the right size.
- Choose between hard and soft draft stoppers based on your needs. Do you have a home with a lot of pet hair, outside noise and an outdoor insect community? Multi-layered silicone door stoppers, like the Suptikes Under Door Draft Stopper/Blocker, will block out noise and breezes without attracting pet hair or new friends. Are you in an area that has nasty winters, or do you have an older door that might not play well with draft stopper adhesive? A soft draft stopper filled with foam or fabric will block out frosty temperatures and it won’t chip away at your decor.
- Always clean and dry the bottom of your door before installing your draft stopper. The adhesive won’t stick to a dirty door, and you don’t want old dust rubbing off on your new fabric door stopper.
- Many door stoppers can also be used to stop up gaps in windows. See if a door stopper is adjustable or lets you create your own size if you want to prevent window drafts.
- Take your home’s decor into account before you buy. Draft stoppers come in multiple colors and finishes, so you can probably find one that blends right into your door.
- Keep your home looking neat by regularly cleaning your draft stopper. Wipe down plastic draft stoppers with a paper towel or a disinfectant wipe. Soft draft stoppers can be spot cleaned with a gentle detergent. You can toss some of them in the washer and dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide