MagniPros Magnifying Glass With Light
Last updated date: January 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Magnifying Glasses With Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Magnifying Glass With Light you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Magnifying Glass With Light for a detailed review of all the top magnifying glasses with lights.
This magnifying glass with light offers people a closer look at small print, electronics, hobby models and crafts. The light has a roller dimmer so you can adjust the brightness. Keep in mind that the on/off switch can be tricky.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the MagniPros Magnifying Glass With Light placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
magnifying glass MagniPros is the brand you trust for quality low vision aids. Established in 2014, our mission is to provide creative, innovative and high quality low vision aids to help people who suffer from vision impaired & aging eye to see better. We believe sight should not be a luxury for the few; instead, quality optics should be available to all. Join us in giving an opportunity to all those in need of optic enhancement and let us steer you towards our perfect vision. Specifications of This Rectangular LED Magnifier: Large Viewing area(magnifying lens) is measured 4.35" x 2.5" Magnification: Magnifies up to 3X(300%) in HD quality Adjustable brightness levels from 0% to 100% which is controlled by dimmer switch Brightness level peaks at 600 Lumens - Brightest led magnifier on the market Lightweight Design- Only weighs 5 oz(without batteries) 10 Energy Efficient Ultra Bright LED lights- Provides evenly lit viewing area without glare to your eyes Type of LED lights: SMD LED lights which are designed to last for 100,000+ hours---> More than 20 years without burning out or overheating. Powered by 3 AAA batteries(NOT included) Comes with 1 Lens cleaning cloth & 1 Storage pouch Premium unbreakable & non-toxic ABS, lens is made out of optical grade acrylic. Alternative use: flashlight Comfortable to Hold Weight is evenly distributed. At 6.5 oz, it's one of the lightest LED magnifier for its size - no more arm fatigue! Tough Construction Portable and tough enough to take with you wherever you go. The durable construction of the lens and sturdy handle means even kids can use it safely for science experiments. magnifying glass Large Rectangular Crystal Clear Magnifying Lens Simulates the Way We Naturally Read from Left to Right Magnifying lens is made of scratch resistant & shatterproof acrylic which is lighter and more shatter-resistant than glass lens while provides the same clarity level. The orientation of the lens shapes the way we naturally read, it is perfect for those who love to read with deteriorating eye conditions. The rectangular lens covers large viewing area which minimizes your hand movement to reposition magnifier all the time as opposed to most of other smaller magnifiers. Features of Our 10 Anti-Glare & Dimmable LEDs Provides Evenly Lit Viewing Area without GLARE Ideal for people with low vision, aging eyes and Macular Degeneration Proven to Ease your Strain eyes The Brightest LED Reading Magnifier on the market Illuminated to ANY Brightness Level at Your Finger Tip Equipped with 10 DIMMABLE & Energy-Efficient SMD LED lights built surrounded the frame, which provides more evenly lit viewing area, brightness can be adjusted from 0% to 100% with knob switch. Don’t wake your partner reading with the lights on at night anymore. The built in, stylish, energy efficient LED lights put out the perfect amount of light when you need to read or work in the dark. The Brightness level peaks at 600 Lumens making it the brightest handheld magnifying glass on the market. dimmable LEDs 30% Brighter & Consume 50% Less Energy Than Traditional LEDs These SMD LED lights are 30% brighter than traditional LEDs while consume 50% less power/energy, therefore, a new set of batteries will last twice longer. The 10 Dimmable LEDs are designed to last 100,000+ hours and powered by 3 AAA batteries(NOT INCLUDED), ideal for long reading time due to it's lightweight. These LEDs can last for more than 20 years without Burning out or Overheating. The Brightness level peaks at 600 Lumens making it the BRIGHTEST handheld magnifying glass on the market. Magnifying glass best magnifier Provides More Evenly Lit Viewing Area Our patented technology semi-transparent reflector which covers all the LEDs in the back of magnifier prevents glare to your eyes, and in the meantime directs lighting onto designated area which in turn creates more evenly lit viewing area for reading in dim condition. Bonus Storage Pouch & Cleaning Cloth Each set comes with a premium storage pouch for you to store your reading magnifier when not in use and a Cleaning cloth to wipe out any dirt before use. Warm Tip: Put the led reading magnifier in storage pouch to avoid accidental scratches and dirty to the lens. Brightest & Best LED Reading Magnifier No more struggling to read the tiny print on those coupons and pill prescriptions. Now you can read everything in perfect clarity. Our reading magnifiers are the perfect companion to help you enjoy your morning paper, read prescriptions and enjoy day to day life again. You can't go wrong with this top rated LED Magnifying Glass!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Magnifying Glasses With Lights
Magnifying glasses are not just for detectives from days gone by. If you’re looking to get a clearer view of small print or a small object, then a magnifying glass may prove to be immensely helpful.
If you normally wear glasses or contact lenses, you will need to keep them on when using a magnifying glass. In order to use your magnifier correctly, you have to hold it just a few inches from your face and look through it just as you would a pair of glasses.
When you’re looking to buy a magnifying glass, the most important thing to look for is the factor of magnification. This number refers to how much bigger the magnifier makes objects appear. Many magnifying glasses increase the size of objects by two or three times. if you’re looking at small gems or minerals, for example, then you’ll need a larger magnification, around five or six times. This is one of the most popular choices for magnification as it provides a clear view of your object without sacrificing the diameter of the lens. Remember that a high magnification factor, such as ten times, will offer you a closer look at the objects you want to inspect, but you will have a much smaller field of vision.
Always examine the lens of the magnifying glass to make sure there are no scratches, as that will affect your field of vision. In addition, you want to make sure that the lens is achromatic. To do so, hold the magnifying glass up to a plain white piece of paper. The glass should not add any color to the paper or have any internal reflections.
Be sure that the magnifying glass doesn’t make any flat objects look buckled or warped. This quality is affected by how the glass is put together. A high-quality magnifying glass will not make straight objects appear curved, whereas a low-quality magnifier may.
The Magnifying Glass With Light Buying Guide
- The first thing you want to look for when purchasing a magnifying glass with a light is to see the factor of magnification it offers. The amount you need will depend on what you’re using your magnifying glass for. Keep in mind that a magnification of five or six is often enough for everyday tasks. If you’re using a magnifier in a professional setting, then you may need a higher magnification. The iMagniphy Illuminated Magnifying Glass Set comes with three different lenses, which magnify 2.5, 5 and 16 times. The AIXPI Large Magnifying Glass with Light provides a magnification of 30 times, while the MagniPros Magnifying Glass with Lit Viewing Area provides a magnification factor of three. Other models are able to provide three times the magnification and also offer a small 45 times magnification lens on their handles.
- The light on the magnification glass offers increased visibility to those with limited vision and can help illuminate small details on print and objects. When searching for your magnifying glass, check to see that the light offers the kind of brightness you need. You may also want to pay attention to how many batteries the light requires, especially if you plan on using the glass frequently. The iMagniphy Illuminated Magnifying Glass Set has an energy-efficient LED light, as does the AIXPI Large Magnifying Glass with Light. The MagniPros Magnifying Glass with Lit Viewing Area’s LED light lasts up to 100,000 hours and is powered by three AAA batteries.
- Be sure to look for a magnifying lens that is scratch-resistant. This way, you can keep your field of vision through the glass crystal-clear. If you’re going to be handling the magnifying glass frequently for daily use, you may accidentally drop it or rub it against a hard surface. A scratch-resistant glass will ensure you do not get any marks on your magnifier that affect your field of vision.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide