Magift Natural Wooden Soap Holder
Last updated date: December 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soap Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soap Holder you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Soap Holder for a detailed review of all the top soap holders.
Made from natural pine wood, these soap dishes are both attractive and effective. The wood is waterproofed using a plant coating to prevent corrosion and mold. Wooden strips allow air to circulate beneath the soap to help dry it out between uses.
In our analysis, the Magift Magift Natural Wooden Soap Holder placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Environmental and Health for You: Our Soap holder are made of non-toxic, natural pine wood, healthy for you and more beneficial to the botanical and beauty ingredients of your beloved handmade soap. Externally added waterproof and non-toxic plant coating, anti-corrosion and anti-mold. Keep Your Handmade Soap Dry and Not Soft: The soap holders are designed with hollowed out wooden strips and heightened base to create a 360 ventilation and draining advantage that effectively prevents soap from softening. Non-slip concave slats design in the middle allows your soap can’t slip out from the soap holder when placing it after using. Multifunctional Storage Holder: Solid and durable wooden material and waterproof, so you can accommodate a variety of household debris, such as brushes, sponges or some crafts and so on. Lightweight and compact, good for travel and home. Decorative Handmade Crafts: Comparing to other soap holders, our handmade wooden crafts are stylish and retro, not only can be used as a home decoration to add artistic, but a perfect and artistic gift for your friends. You can put it in your bathroom, shower, kitchen or guest room. Contemporary Design Makes A Great Gift Idea: Whether you're buying our draining soap dish for yourself or as a gift for family or friends, its unique and elegant style means it will look good wherever you put it, regardless of the decor, fixtures, or accessories you may have - in your bathroom or shower, by the kitchen sink, or even in a guest room. And it's perfect size at 4.25 inches long by 3.14 inches wide by 0.87 inches high, so it won't take up much space.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soap Holders
Despite the fact that shelves are filled with liquid soap and body wash in grocery stores, bar soap remains a mainstay of many homes. In fact, in recent years, consumers have made the move back to bar soap thanks to the many natural options now available. Eco-conscious consumers are aware of the environmental benefits of natural bar soap, especially since you eliminate the plastic bottles necessary to dispense liquid cleansers.
But there are some downsides to bar soap. It can be messy, especially on the underside. Since air can’t get to the bottom of your bar of soap, the moisture can pool there between uses, giving you a grimy mess when you pick it up. Liquid soap eliminates that problem, leading some consumers to prefer it.
The good news is that soap dish manufacturers have found a way around many of the issues that come with bar soap. You can buy dishes that have ridges or slots that allow air to circulate underneath the soap, drying off the underside along with the rest of the bar. With the right soap holder, you can find an easy-to-clean option that lets you save money and protect the environment by switching to bar soap at least in some of your living areas.
The Soap Holder Buying Guide
- Soap dishes come in a variety of designs. You can find some made of wood, plastic, steel and silicon. If you opt for steel, make sure it’s rustproof. Wood will need to have a coating to make it waterproof. Plastic and silicon can be easy to clean and long-lasting, but you may prefer the look of steel or wood.
- Consider where you’ll set up your soap holder. If you’re using it in the shower, you may want one that you can hang with a suction cup. On the side of your sink, you may prefer one that sets flat on the countertop.
- You’ll likely need to clean your soap holder fairly often. Look for one that will make cleanup easy.
- Mold can be a problem with certain materials. Make sure the soap dish is built to promote water runoff to avoid moisture pooling for long periods of time.
- Moisture doesn’t just create a mess on the bottom of your soap bar — it shortens its lifespan. Water breaks down a bar of soap, so the longer the exposure, the shorter it will last. If you can, keep each bar of soap on a dish that has slots to allow airflow all around it. If you have multiple bars, you may want to consider drying them on a rack after use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide