MagiForet Organic Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Set
Last updated date: March 20, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Shampoo And Conditioners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Shampoo And Conditioner you should buy.
The MagiForet Organic Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner is sulfate and phosphate-free and safe for use on color-treated hair. The argan, avocado and jojoba oils hydrate your hair, while the botanical keratin smooths the hair strands to tame frizz. Users can expect to notice positive results with four weeks. In our analysis of 64 expert reviews, the MagiForet MagiForet Organic Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Organic Shampoo And Conditioner for a detailed review of all the top organic shampoo and conditioners.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Shampoo And Conditioners
Eating right and exercising regularly are important, but they are not the only things you can do to keep your body as healthy as possible. You can also ditch the products in your home that contain harsh chemicals and replace them with items made up of organic and all-natural ingredients.
When searching for organic shampoo and conditioner, it is important to first consider your hair type. Some formulas are best for dry hair, damaged or color-treated hair, while others address oily scalps. There are some sets, such as the ArtNaturals Organic Shampoo & Conditioner, that are listed as safe for all hair types.
Determine whether or not you need a pH balancing shampoo and conditioner. The Tree to Tub Organic Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner, for example, is made using soapberries that keep pH levels around 5.5.
Review the ingredients list to check for added health benefits. Many organic shampoos and conditioners include vitamins and additives that are rich in antioxidants and provide hydration. Natural Riches Organic Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner is one version that uses argan and coconut oil to moisturize and botanical keratin to smooth frizz.
If you spend time outdoors, you’ll want to go with an organic shampoo and conditioner that offers protection from the sun, like MagiForet Organic Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner. There are also shampoo and conditioner sets that have an added thermal protectant that keeps hair from becoming damaged when curling and flat irons are used.
DYWM Fun Fact
Back before shampoo was invented and readily available to the public, people used a wide variety of methods to clean their hair. Many of the Egyptians simply shaved their heads, while the Greeks used olive oil for shampoo and vinegar for conditioner. Those living in the Medieval times created a shampoo out of rosemary water, bacon fat and lye.
A shampoo in the form of a powder was available for purchase in 1903. It wasn’t until 1930 that the type of shampoo we use today was created and sold in stores. Today, we have a choice between traditional shampoos and conditions and formulas that utilize organic and all-natural ingredients.
The Organic Shampoo And Conditioner Buying Guide
- Although organic shampoo and conditioner sets are comprised of natural ingredients, you can still be allergic to something in the formula. Take the time to test the product on a small area of your body, such as the inside of your elbow, before you use it on your scalp.
- Take care not to get the shampoo or conditioner in your eyes, as it may cause irritation.
- Place the organic shampoo and conditioner in a location that is out of the reach of small children. Young kids are in danger of swallowing some of the shampoo and conditioner. Also, if you are pregnant, you’ll want to call your doctor with a list of the shampoo and conditioner’s ingredients to make sure it is safe to use.
- Check for a money-back or satisfaction guarantee before you buy. This is an especially good practice when trying a new brand of organic shampoo.
- Before you compare the price of an organic shampoo and conditioner set with another, you’ll need to divide the cost by the number of fluid ounces to get a price per ounce. When you compare the price per ounce, you’ll discover that the Natural Riches Organic Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner set is the most affordable. The MagiForet Organic Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner and the ArtNaturals Organic Shampoo & Conditioner are moderately priced, while the Tree to Tub Organic Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner is on the higher end of the price scale.