Magicfly High & Low Temperature Compatible Mini Size Glue Gun Sticks, 300-Count
Last updated date: February 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mini Size Glue Gun Sticks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mini Size Glue Gun Stick you should buy.
Update as February 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mini Size Glue Gun Sticks for a detailed review of all the top mini size glue gun sticks.
If you go through a lot of glue or work in a group setting, this pack comes with 300 sticks so you can easily stock up. The sticks will work with any temperature setting on your glue gun.
In our analysis, the Magicfly Magicfly High & Low Temperature Compatible Mini Size Glue Gun Sticks, 300-Count placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Greatly Compatible: 4 inch long and 0.27 inch diameter hot glue sticks fits most of glue guns on the market. Safe to use with both high and low temperature glue guns. High Quality Material: Environmental-friendly materials adopted, non-toxic. Easily-melt & stick, create your work effortlessly with its great flexibility. It’s also incredibly durable and long lasting. A Huge Pack of 300: New pack with much more sticks for long-time using. More economical and practical! Save time and money on shopping! Wide Range of Uses: Choose these sticks to start your creative job! Arts, crafting, basic repairs, sealing, homemade jewelry, fabrics, foam and more!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mini Size Glue Gun Sticks
A mini-size glue gun works great for smaller craft projects as well as for children and other crafters with smaller hands. While your glue gun might come with a few sticks to get you started, you’ll eventually need to restock with a pack of mini glue gun sticks that will work with your model.
Compared to full-size glue gun sticks that usually have a diameter of 0.44 inches, mini sticks usually measure 0.27 inches around. Like full-size sticks, they most often run 4 inches long, but you can sometimes find longer ones for extended use. You’ll usually find that mini glue gun sticks are universal, so you can use most brands with your gun.
Mini glue guns can support one or two temperature settings depending on the model. For example, it might support only a high or low temperature, or it might have a switch that lets you switch between these options. Therefore, you’ll want to check what your gun supports — and also consider your project — to get the right kind of mini glue gun sticks.
Mini glue gun sticks that work with the high-temperature setting offer stronger bonding and work with more challenging materials such as metal and wood. However, the hotter glue can present a safety hazard and lead to burns more easily, so they aren’t a good option if you plan to let a child use the glue gun.
On the other hand, glue gun sticks made for a low temperature setting work best for lighter materials that don’t need too strong of a bond, like paper. The lower temperature makes them a safer choice for children and anybody who wants to minimize burns.
In many cases, manufacturers sell mini glue gun sticks made to work with either temperature setting you want. So, going with these multipurpose sticks is a good idea if you want the broadest compatibility for future projects.
Along with choosing a type of mini glue gun stick, make sure you get a pack big enough for your needs. If you’re on a budget or you don’t plan to go through many sticks, you might purchase a smaller pack containing 20 or 30 sticks. On the other hand, buying a pack of 100 or more can be convenient for large projects and can save you some future shopping trips.
The Mini Size Glue Gun Stick Buying Guide
- While you can often use compatible mini-size glue gun sticks from any brand, your product’s manufacturer might recommend using their own sticks for the best results. So, check the instructions the glue gun came with for more information.
- Never try to use mini-size glue gun sticks with a larger glue gun or force bigger sticks in your mini glue gun. Such attempts could break your glue gun or present a safety issue.
- If you still have a little glue left in the old stick, consider using that glue up and then switching to a new stick after to avoid waste.
- Take a moment to clean off any old glue from the nozzle before you begin working with a new stick.
- Installing a new glue gun stick is often as simple as feeding the old one out and sliding a new one in the back of the gun. However, check your manufacturer’s instructions for any extra steps for your model.
- You usually don’t have to worry about your mini-size glue gun sticks going bad even if you buy a large supply that takes a long time to go through. However, you’ll need to make sure to store them properly. Put them somewhere dry and away from the sun, and make sure the temperature where they’re placed isn’t cold or too hot — aim for a range of 41 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you experience issues with the glue not flowing out of the gun properly, you might need to let your gun warm up a bit longer. Also, make sure the glue stick inside isn’t empty or running low, and check for clogs in the nozzle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide